1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #108

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I was only joking :) I've stopped in Durham a couple of times for a few hours and thought it was a nice town. The castle and the cathedral are beautiful.

I was with you until the pushchair :mommy:

2. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Well, our newest edition to Clan Baldes is here. I would like to announce Princess Alayna has entered the world! A whopping 7 lbs, 14 ounces. 18 3/4 inches long, with a full head of dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. She also pooped 9 times in her 1st 12 hours on this planet, i'm thinking that could be a world record for a newborn. Daddy is so proud!:D:D:D:D:D hip-hip, hooray!!!!!!

3. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    WOOOOO!!!! :banana::clap:

Congrats Blades!! :)

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:

LMFAO!!! :shake: :lol: :shake:

That made my day... :p

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Blades! May your new little girl bring you much happiness, and may she learn to sleep reasonable hours soon... :D

I forgot to braid my hair before going to sleep again last night. Bad idea, I woke up with my hair wrapped completely wrapped around me neck. It's too long to leave loose while sleeping anymore it seems...
    (for the curious, my hair is hip length)

6. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Heh heh I get the house to myself for a few weeks, as my wife is driving her daughter to Ontario. No more cat, no more stepdaughter. I don't really have a problem with the stepdaughter but with her gone I can run around the house naked!! Ohh, yeah!

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ziad, I still love ya!

Congrats Blades! She sounds so beautiful! How's the Mrs?

For those of you without kids, you've never really been in love until you have a child and then you realise that all the times you've said 'I love you' were just practise for telling your child that you love them.
    Lucky man Blades, you get that feeling twice as much now!

Deathmage likes this.
  8. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Congrats, Blades! :banana: :banana:

May your sleeping patterns soon be restored to normal! :)

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    You're lagging behind everyone else. ;)

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Congratulations Blads :) Hope the two ladies are doing well.

New Skaven pics have been out, they look like naked mole rats... wtf?

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It's a good thing you're a woman, because if you were a guy, I'd have to carve the part of the brain responsible for mentally picturing naked people out of my skull.

And congrats, Blades! :thumb:

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I am back from my week-long holiday, t'was awesome, went camping, went to the beach, went cycling, drank (perhaps too) much wine. Plus my desktop's alive and well. Turned out the card was defective but I also had to upgrade my Mobo's bios. Going to (finally) get a copy of Mass Effect.

Meh, I have to work tomorrow...

13. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ...says the naked man on the piano. I didn't realize clothes were required inside a house. Or an office for that matter. I prefer to use my computer in the nude. :p And my hot tub -- clothing is not allowed in my hot tub (except when the in-laws come over ... there are some things that are just not good to see).

Congrats Blades. Rockford Memorial?

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:

Yeah, but I'm a stud muffin. :D

15. Montresor

Media:
    It's a good thing you didn't notice the part of his post that said

because if you did (and realised that "Daddy" implies "male") you'd have to carve out pieces of your brain. :p

/oops, did I just force Splunge to realise that Blades is a guy? Tsk, silly me! :evil:

16. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Monty, Splunge was dissing LKD....

17. Montresor

Media:
    :doh:

Phew, now I'll just have to keep silent about LKD being a guy!

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  19. Splunge

Media:
    LALALALA! I can't heeear you! LALALALA!

LKD is a woman, I tell you. A woman!

20. T2Bruno

Media:
    I'm just waiting for the flaming reputation scourge to take Splunge down from the current ten green and blue squares he has....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.