1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #108

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG]
    I didn't say the value was necessarily positive. :p

2. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Looks like I haven't missed much, other than poor Kit catching the swine.

I should post on these boards more. How I ever got as many posts as I have now is beyond me.

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

My coworker wanted to swap shifts tomorrow. There is a very specific reason why I asked to have my Saturday morning order back... and that reason is the chick who works weekend day shifts, so I left him out to dry. It's the only time in the week where I get to see her, and there is no way in HELL I'm giving that time away. He can skip his damn party for all I care.

4. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I am awake way too late. I have to be to work in five hours. Oh, that's gonna suck.

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Back to Uni on Monday. Oh well, I enjoyed my break :)

6. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Apricots, yay!

Also, the impending doom of dusting. :p

7. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Last tuesday, I shared a bed with two gay guys.

My back is still kind of sore...

8. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm getting drunk again! YAY!

9. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Well done, silvery, well done... :D

Wooo, week-end!@ And woo UFC 100 tonight! It's gonna ROCK!! :banana:

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My one week vacation is half through, and we're getting things like 11° C in the morning, and daily rain and mild thunderstorms. All in all, the weather is most fertile. Basically, it's autumn weather in July. It's so bad that we have to make fire in the evening because it is getting cold in the house, mind that, in July. I should have brought more warm cloting, waterproof or quick drying warm clothing in particular, to my 'summer vacation'.

Well, instead of lazing around in the sun, go swimming, having a barbeque, I'm staying inside, reading a lot. Well, we're cooking well. What's making it all the more disappointing is that when I left for vacation it was almost 30° C at home, and sunny - vacation weather so to say. I'll return on Monday. Weather in my vacation spot is predicted to improve on Tuesday. Just in time ... :rolleyes:

11. Disciple of The Watch

What in the green hell?!?

12. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Are you sure you don't mean:

My backside is still kind of sore...

13. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ragusa, I timed just right. First week back and cold rainy weather.

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Weekdays = beautiful, warm, sunny.

Weekend = rain, heavy, grey.

I feel your pain Rags.

Meh.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Frank Mir is a dead man.

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I hate it when my brother uses my computer. All the settings are changed whenever I sit back down...

I'm thinking of password protecting it >.>

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh...the morons on the other shift that use the same computer as me change XP's theme, wallpaper, and screensaver every single day...it's very annoying. :grr:

18. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Change everything to black.

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Going bicycling with a lovely girl this afternoon, she has got everything; she's witty, beautiful, funny, she has about the same tastes as me in music, politics, books, food, wine. I'm rather fond of her I think ! :love:

20. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I ordered an adapter on the website Bol.com to charge the nikon coolpix of my dad, and connect it to the pc. All these things were stated on the site as possible with this packet.

No. The battery is replace by a module so you can use it in a wall socket. A meter from a wall socket. No data to the pc possible either.

My dad ofcourse opened the box the hard way and got rid of all the bags and stuff before testing it. So it is not possible to send back.

However I stated on a mail that the information on the site was faulty. I just received a mail telling me that returning it is no option, despite the information on the site.

The information on the site was changed. To the things I stated. Can you believe it?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.