1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #108

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
  2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I've been waiting for my mother to forward my mail to me so I can sort out everything to continue to the next year of university and just found out I haven't got it yet because she's been in hospital with a dislocated knee after playing badminton :(

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Ouch. Well I hope she gets better soon, and that this doesn't effect your University studies :)

4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Weddings, weddings everywhere

I went to a school friend's eve-of-the-wedding party last Saturday. :banana: :beer: :banana: :beer: :banana:
    I'm going to a school friend's eve-of-the-wedding party today. :banana: :beer: :banana: :beer: :banana:
    I'll be best man for a very good friend of mine next Friday :banana: :beer: :banana: :beer: :banana:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Urgh, feeling ill. A cold rather than swine flu, but still not good. :(

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Curse you SP for being so addictive I cannot stay away more than a day even if I try.

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    That's a lot of weddings. :rolleyes:

8. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Home alone, through a rather bizzare set of events. Most unexpected. Oh well, thinking about it won't change it.

Wedding in vicinity +1. Not entirely sure whose, since it's someone from my dad's side of the family and inviting circles are quite broad here. Luckily I don't have to go.

9. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Tried to have a conversation with myself, but it failed.

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    One can only hope and pray. :pope:
    So....when is your's? :p

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    None of those, and considering me being single atm I find it hard to conceive that I'll marry anytime soon :p

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I just watched the end of the Tour de France this afternoon. During the celebration of the top 3 they played the *Danish* national anthem! :toofar: The top 3 consisted of Alberto Contador of Spain, Andy Schleck of Luxembourg and Lance Armstrong of the United States. The only link to Denmark is that Andy Schleck drives for Team Saxo Bank, a Danish-owned team.

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Unless you're hard enough to conceive, in which case you may have to marry in order to take care of the child.

14. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've got a tickly cough :(

15. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Went bowling for the first time in over a year yesterday... started with strike, strike, strike, spare, strike, spare... Considering that I am not a good bowler, this was incredible. It ended terribly though. First five frames I had a total of 113, next five frames... 40 :p

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That's how it usually goes for me. :doh:

In other news, the wife has eyes for the tower fan I have in the computer room. I'm going to need some chain and a padlock...this room gets insanly hot during the day...

17. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I use (...) far too often. Have to stop, you know it's bad when it gets into your research papers :grin:

18. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Now Rob's poorly! I'm going to paint a big red cross on my front door!

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Have got in touch with my dad lately and he's going to send me a few cables to connect my bfs laptop to the new TV his brother got him. Hoping it will be a nice surprise one day for him to come home from work and be able to play the Bloodbowl Video Game on a big screen :)

Expect posts in Techno-Magic :doh:

20. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Ok, I just woke up at 5am... that's it, I'm switching beds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.