1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Ah, it's all in a days work of a programmer...which is, you know, very exciting *ahum*

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

:lol: Morg, that was hilarious! :shake:

Yeah, right... :mommy: :shake:

That being said, a quadruple shot of Absinth felt good after that shift of doom. Excuse me while I go have between one or eight more.

LMAO... Well, if nobody minds rude, crude, blunt unadultered honesty laced with *a lot* of Rated-R language, I guess it's worth a shot. :shake:

*EDIT* Hmm, 14 expletives in one post? Not bad...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Heh. I didn't mind the play itself, but quite disliked the chars. The "what were they thinking?" and "love is no excuse for idiocy" vibes didn't go too well with the teacher grading my literature essay though. :p

Morgoth: Nice. :)

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I was thinking of starting a 'big circumcision thread' in AoDA, but thought better of it...or better off without it. That would've gotten too hard to handle what with the topic dragging up bad puns like flies over a vat of dripping honey.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] About to start painting and I have a bloody panic attack, typical :rolleyes: Now I'm shakey and have pains in my chest. Not the best conditions to be painting in.

6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Poor 8 :(

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Epically considering the size of the figurines (I'm guessing warhammer size here;))

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yup, I'm going to have some rather erratically shaded Glade Guard I think :lol:

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :square: Cleaning day is over! :beer:

10. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Productivity actually feels good afterwards. A pity it takes me hours to *start* being productive. Oh, well, the books can't run far, and all the hiding places are dusty. *starts looking for the crossbow*

Also, I must say I admire all the people with skill and patience to paint miniature models, Warhammer or otherwise. I can't even paint fences right...

11. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I feel so ill! I have a cold AND hayfever. I can't breathe properly, all my joints ache and I feel just rubbish and sleepy

12. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Is it weird that I have a boyfriend that wants to spoil me and I'm reluctant to recieve any gifts? :doh: Just doesn't feel right he keeps wanting to do things and buy things for me so much.

Woke up at quarter to five this morning, very tired and unable to get back to sleep. So I sat dreaming awake for a while. Was rather dull ones though.

13. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I had a dream about work last night :( I think I need sort my head out.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Or a new job ;)

15. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Unfortunately I enjoy my job for the most part and get paid rediculous amounts of money for what I do lol :D

Its surprisingly hard writing about a fictional conflict between two countries...I'm going to do it though, even if it gets me on government watch lists for looking up too much stuff about the military, and modern conflicts and terrorist organisations and mercenary organisations and stuff lol :p

16. Silvery

Media:
    Don't worry Dave, you can hide in the jewel streets in Boro :lol:

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Seriously guys. Why is the chatroom so quiet? I'm having to abuse Mystra for company :shame:

18. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Are you a CIA analyst Dave? :p

19. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Wow! Things have changed since I was last here! Beren and dmc are green, BTA and Tal are red, Chandos seems to be leading in the blue box race, and there’s a new section seems to show all the visitors in a day (and today appears to have set a record for most visitors**). Plus there’s a new rule that says we have to be respectful – that’s just what I would expect from a moronic site administrator. :p

Anyway, I just came back to say that I haven’t really come back – RL is keeping me busy. Try to survive without me. :D

**But:
    Since today is June 25, which is it - 84 or 97?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  20. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Whoa... he's back from the dead (even if only for a couple of posts). It's been difficult trying to provide appropriate (or inappropriate) comedy relief around here -- hurry back.

Yeah, I was wondering when Chandos would take the lead. He certainly took his own sweet time about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.