1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh dear merciful gods I hope I did not just dream what I think I did :mommy:

I'm hoping against hope I just got two dreams mixed up, otherwise my fondness for certain Warhammer things has just gone too far! :toofar::nuts:

2. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I just tried to find a picture on google to depict your crazy dream but all I got was Sharapova on a tennis court, google aint what it used to be...

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] There are no pictures.

Only concern.

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I think that may be for the best...

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I had a dream last night that all the people on star trek had wands and excercise bikes and got turned into animals....

6. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Saber,
    given the choice I almost every time prefer cooking, eating or playing computer games over sports when I have arrived at home. I need to trick myself somewhat.

Try make it a part of your daily routine. I did start biking by starting cycling back the 16km (~10 miles) from work, because I have to get home anyway, and because it is relaxing (even when the weather is ghastly). It barely lasts longer. I am now fit enough to conveniently go jogging here and then, which I also intent to integrate into my daily/weekly routine (goal: twice or three times a week; distance successively increasing). Sort of works for me.

Saber likes this.
  7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    After both pizza and quite a bit of garlic bread, I suspect my breath is now lethal to a range of about a metre or so. Methinks that some mints will need to be found.

8. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Found a lovely larp sword I want... only $170CAD and I dare not consider the postage :(

Am far too hot as well, couldn't even finish my dinner :o

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Busy last few days. Removed a lot of "dead wood" on my yard. Good riddance.

10. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have ear-ache

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I have been doing some core work - I found a good exercise that works all of the core muscles online. I am also going to do some biking and swimming once it stops raining. The swimming might not work out because I don't have a pool readily available, but I have plenty of hills to bike. I would run, but my knees don't like it so much.

Additionally, I am lifting some weights to get a bit stronger.

And :lol: at Ziad.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I'll grab a paintball gun and "motivate" you. :evil:

13. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Ok, asleep at 6pm, revising at 4am, awaiting breakfast and happily gaming in a few minutes - my day cycle has officially entered the "so wrong that it's right" phase...

On the plus side - the weather is so gloomy that thoughts of revision make me happy.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hahaha, I don't doubt you would.

DotW + paintball gun (or any other object of destruction/pain/fun) = :aaa:

15. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Revising then gaming in gloomy weather? Excellent! Nothing to feel bad about in both cases :p

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    The fun part only takes place if your not on the receiving end ;)

17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    For the record I want to state that I am 1,80m and weigh 74kg. I feel it is important to say that ;) And my heartfelt cheers to all who prefer cooking/eating over exercise :xx:

18. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm 1.90m and 90kg -- you clearly don't eat enough.

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Had a nice weekend of cuddles. Now my boyfriend is back a hundred miles away though, but if I am not back at 'home' in three weeks he is coming to get me :love:

I'm 1.57m and 67kg :o
    Will be starting sword play soon though, so should lose more weight than when I have been stuck in a chair watching!

20. Silvery

Media:
    Awww 8, here's some cuddles to tide you over ((((((((hugs)))))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.