1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I can't wait for April 23rd, Ubuntu's next major release, version 9.04! I heard they fixed the bug which makes it almost impossible to properly use multi-screens with an integrated Intel GMA video card. Plus a revamped interface is cool, though not necessary. Maybe that makes me a total geek, but I actually like installing a new OS, and then tweaking it until I'm satisfied. -- can't wait :D

Computer are awesome!

And why is that?

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

So, how was your week?

:shake:

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'm glad I'm not Rob :bad:

Currently approaching my 48th hour without sleep. Ah LAN's :D

5. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Heh, I spend one weekend AFK and a new RBP starts! :) *applauds to everyone*

Well, back now - since my efforts to study have failed horribly (or less so - time will tell).

Sorry for not tuning in on clockwork and all - but DM covered it nicely - Russians are cooler. :p

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I take it he didn't get you anything for Easter? :hmm:

Speaking of Easter, the wife got me a Wii...well...she got *us* a Wii...but she claims it's for me. :D

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    He told me that he wouls only go racing every other week and he PROMISED me he wasn't racing this week. Hmmm....and where is he? At the track, racing!

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Need...sleep...

I give up. Night all :sleep:

9. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Now there's a familiar feeling...

ION, I wish I could close my eyes and open them on this Thursday morning. That way I would have Wednesday behind me (a dreaded, and yet much wished for feeling) and I would get to try and fix some things I rather ruined.

Never, ever, walk into things relaxed and happy, nor think that wishing for something to end well will make it end well. First chance, everything will go Murphy's way on levels you never thought possible.

Why is it necessary to worry in order to get memorable outcomes?

P.S. I definitely hate GMing. Too stressful.

10. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I've got an active pickup craze going on.

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I feel your pain, darlin'. I work and frequent college at the same time.

ION, I should REALLY stop Road Beers... but those five Cold Shots in my pack were begging to be drinked... thankfully I work only three shifts this week. :mommy: :mommy: :mommy: :mommy:

12. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

I wonder if it's going to rain today.. REALLY hope so.

Hope everyone had a good Easter!

13. Kitrax

Media:
    I have two words for you.
    Up until now, these two words have not been used together in sequence...but I think they go well together.

I want to se the Bart Simpson commercial for that! :shake:

14. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I very stupidly tried to pull apart to dogs fighting yesterday. Now I have a lovely big scratch on my arm!

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I was board and browsing the Internets as is my habit, and came across the definition of Gazillion.

That's a lot of zeroes. :)

16. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I have my first day of work today since last summer...I've kinda forgotten everything that I learnt. I used to be a good barman and I have a feeling today will consist of me being slow and rubbish!

Yesterday my friend leant me the DVD series called "Generation Kill" based on a book written by a reporter who was embedded in a battalion of US Marines, and his experiences, more specifically its about a small collection of soldiers and commanders. Its really good, and I recommend it to anyone. Its kinda like Jarhead but bigger and better :)

17. Kitrax

Media:
    I read the book, and I've got the DVD in my Netflix que. It doesn't take much to be better than Jarhead....

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    *spam* I'm bored *spam*

19. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What kind? Oak? Cedar? Pine? And were you pressure-treated?

:p

Edit: that reminds of this:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Last week of classes, the exams starts next week... Ughh this going way too fast for my taste. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.