1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm on a quest to find my favourite coffee. Gone through all the Nescafe ones and I'm onto Kenco now

2. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    @8 But then you'd be facing death every moment for the rest of your life! Stuck in a fantasy world that you do not belong in! D: Plus you wouldn't be able to babble randomly :p

Our group for concept development started off amazing....now we all just hate one member of our group, he makes everything an uphill struggle, plus his ego is bigger than the sun :( oh well our idea still rocks!

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    What the? But...but...how? :jawdrop:

The geekiness of having one's own PCB setup has been soiled.... :wail:

As for my calc, the closest one to me was my ti83 plus...I have no idea how to use it, and seeing as how the manual is bigger than the actual calculator, I doubt I ever will. :bad:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] @ the Turtley One
    I'm a non combatent :( I got so frustrated being stuck in my wheelchair having to sit and just watch, completely useless.

5. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    @ the 8-ey one
    Ah but yours is a war of words, truly deadly is the warrior of wit who wields words that can cut deeper than any knife ;) you just have to play a talkative non-combatant...a diplomat, lady of the court, a queen etc...simply make words your weapon and lay the smack down! :D

6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The pen is mightier than the sword...and more readily avaliable!

7. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    "The pen is mightier than the sword" was coined by a writer -- I've never heard a military person (or any warrior-type person) make such a comparison.

A pen may be mightier, but an AK-47 tends to end the argument faster.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have currently been dubbed 'The lady of the alchemists guild' :lol: and that's just after my first event, also got a position of power in a clan and a guild and have made friends in a faction. I went monstering as a talking NPC and was incredibly shy as one of the guys we had to talk to had been making fun of my moments beforehand :o

9. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    A pen is alot easier to conceal and just as deadly when jabbed into someones eye ;)

Lady of the Alchemists Guild sounds like a character I'd want to play...except a man version...cos I'm a man lol :p I think eccentric and forgetful would be my key themes...can I come play? :shake:

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Look up the Lorien Trust :)

I'll be the stripey haired chick in the spazz wagon. wearing a black and red sash with a blue bottle on it :p

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    Heh its a bit out of the way I think about slap bang in the between home and where I go to uni at opposite ends of the country lol :p

You should come up with some ingenious invention that turns your "spazz wagon" into a deadly chariot...perhaps attach a horse and mount boudica chariot blades to the wheels :D then just stock up on explosive potions and go a-killin'

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    An AK47 also gives you a degree of reach that pens lack.

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

You can probably guess what I keep reading "pens" and "pen is" as. It makes this whole discussion seem pretty hilarious.

Or maybe it says something about me. Something deep. Something intimate.

Oh crap.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

My neighbor just went to return his mountain of empty bottles. When you can buy an extra large pizza, family sized fries and a 2L of Pepsi with the cashback of the beer you drank in three days... maybe, just maybe, there's a problem.

15. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Wasn't there a movie where someone kills someone else with a pen then uses the expression? For some reason I'm picturing Jack Nicholson.

Think on the bright side: unlimited Fenoterol supplies! :shake:

16. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That would have been Batman with Jack as the Joker.

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Now I remember: he stabs someone and kills him with a pen just before saying it :lol:

As much as I love Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight, Jack's rendition will always hold a special place.

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Decided not to take my last exam (it was optional and won't hurt my grade if I don't), so... I am done! Wooot!

19. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I had nothing today and nothing tomorrow before a relatively easy final on Friday, and work starting Saturday... So I decided these two days would be my summer vacation. Woke up at noon, Margaritas at 1:30, nap at 6.

Great day so far :D

20. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I'd take a sword over a pen. Pens with corrosive/toxic ink charges are just too scary :p (though the HF ones would write lovely on glass I hear...)

RP this weekend, RP this weekend, RP this weekend... there, I made my wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.