1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I was suppost to wake up at 9:30am

It's now 12 :D

2. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I was supposed to go to sleep at 12pm its now 4.30am :p damn this 3D work :(

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Fixed :D

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...add another nail to the IE8 coffin. We use MSN Explorer...don't ask why... Anyway, all over the MSN front-page, there was this big ad to get IE8. So since I just reformatted, I figured I'd get the latest of all my software, so I downloaded and installed it. Ever since then, MSN has been acting really weird. So I shot tech support an email. Turns out MSN Explorer isn't compatible with IE8, and that MS is moving away from the software...and he gave me several links to Windows Live One Care...to purchase. Yeah, no thanks.

I don't really care which browser I use, as long as it works...but the wife like MSN, so it looks like I'm going to be rolling back to IE7. :rolleyes:

5. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    I know what I meant ;)

6. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i hate google chrome! a lot of stuff doesnt work in it and the gui is a pain to use!

ION i tried to get out of the public church today, turns out i have to find a small office somewhere far from me, and it cannot be done by snail mail

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What's wrong with going to church?

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ...other than the burning sensation?

Last edited: May 4, 2009
    Loreseeker and Saber like this.
  9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hahahaha nice T2.

I actually feel uncomfortable in churches, temples, etc. Not sure why, they just make me feel... weird, in an unpleasant way.

Maybe that's the burning sensation you're talking about T2?

10. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I was mainly referring to the old myth of vampires burning if they came in contact with anything holy -- which sounds a lot like your issues....:D

The last time I went to church was with my parents nearly twenty years ago. I was being introduced by my step-mother when the woman looked at me in surprise, "Oh you're that son." My step-mother was mortified and I laughed in the woman's face.:lol:

So for me it's a combination of the vampire thing and 'eyes buring a hole though you' from the things my family says about me (and convincing the other members I'm thoroughly evil).

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  11. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Even with not having one religous bone in my body, i wonder what it would be like to walk into a temple on Fearun or Krynn, where the gods are real..:kneel:

12. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I guess I extremely rarely go to church too. Almost never. My brother jests about it.

Headache. Probably typing incoherently. Will try again.

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

AAAIIEEEE!! Nyarl...thong! Fungus!

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Giving Diablo 2 a spin for the first time in forever right now... although I am having a few problems (probably from running it on Vista x64)

15. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    Diablo 2 can be great fun, I got a bit addicted to it last year along with some friends from Steam. The Multiplayer is fun especially when you have a Skype call or something set up so you can chat about random stuff as you kill :D

Apart from finishing my 3D work, I have started a campaign setting project and organised some work for the summer...success :)

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Another reason to hate Australian internet: Our upload speed is so slow that instead of uploading my songs to an FTP server, I was asked to move them all onto a USB and send them off through the mail...

Yeh...it's that bad. :(

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I don't have anything to say but I still want to contribute to BOM. So....huum, oh I know, there's a really cute girl at work.

18. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    *hugs her nebulizer*

I should be in bed, grumpy, tired and miserable from wheezing and lack of sleep (dusting had a few things to do with it :p ) - instead, I'm running on salty mists of fenoterol. Yay. :)

19. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    OW! I just got face cream in my eye!

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...what do you expect? According to this 2007 map, AU only has a total of 7 transoceanic cables connecting the country to the rest of the world... But don't worry, there are apparently 2 more under construction...that's almost a 30% increase! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.