1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #107

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I'm in my last couple of weeks, hand in woes :( just went to test my project on the uni computers and they have a different version of the software to me meaning my files aren't compatible...freakin' out a little but it should be ok....I hope!

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I am SO tired :sleep:.
    Mum rang me at 5am yesterday and had me drive over to her house because she wasn't feeling well. My sister lives with her but mum didn't even attempt to wake her up. The first thing Amy knew about mum being ill was when I rang her as I couldn't get in! Anyway, got back home for 6.30am, had a shower, got Ashley up and fed and went back to mums to do some work. Then I went over to the old folks home to see my nan.
    This morning I got a phone call at 8.30 as mums face had swollen up and her mouth had gone droopy and my sis thought she'd had a stroke. Turns out it's a tooth infection, but quite a serious one.

On top of all that, Ashley's ill and I have a mountain of ironing to do, the floors to wash and the garden to do. I need a cleaner and a gardener! Any takers?

3. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Oh god don't remind me of Safari... Someone I know refused to use Firefox on her Mac because she kept claiming that it wasn't compatible with all the pages, all the while using Safari and constantly getting errors everywhere. For some reason she never blamed Safari for these. :rolleyes:

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Z, that someone should be slapped for such stupidity. Slapped hard.

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Don't worry, DoTW, that kind of stupidity usually punishes itself in the end. ;)

6. Ziad

Media:
    I hereby declare that I am officially making my big come-back to #sorcerers. I hope to see everyone there again soon.

End of announcement. Please resume babbling.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You never really left, soo... can it really be a come back?

Now that I'm once again a working man, Fridays seems more... awesome then when I was at University, weird, the day itself didn't change it's still the end of the «work-week».

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Well, time for the Computer Science final I am going to fail... here's to getting a D! *raises glass*

9. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I have a man crush on Owen Wilson.

10. Ziad

Media:
    I have been away from the chatroom for more than 3 months now. Sort of a forced leave. But now all's well again and I plan on visiting much more often! This will of course not affect my SPing in any way.

Speaking of chatroom, it seems to have quieted a lot... come on people, get things moving again! The FAI needs YOU!

:lol: :shake:

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I don't bother with the chat room. I can never get the timezones right :rolleyes:

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I once again have screamingly red hair.

13. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Last week I saw a guy with blue hair. I wonder, if you and he had children, would their hair be lilac? Who knows, maybe with such irregular colours the theory of colours applies and not Mendel's laws. Interesting thesis for a bachelor in nonsense.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Perhaps, but it usually breeds first. :bang:

15. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Another weekend almost done.
    *awaits the "oh, no, Sunday afternoon" feeling*

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Hehe, more of a dark purple, depending on what shade of blue his hair is.

17. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I just convinced a Korean girl that I was 1/4 Cambodian... Not so funny until you see how pale I am, and the fact is that I'm about 100% English descent.

The best part was that after 'learning' I was Cambodian she was like, "Well you do look a little Chinese or Vietnamese." :grin:

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I work with dozens of Asians...most of them are either from Vietnam or Laos...and 95% of them are actually pretty cool. So to mess with them, I tell them they need to start including me when they have a pot-luck every month since I'm half Laotamese and half Germaglish. :lol:

For some reason, it hasn't worked... :rolleyes:

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Oops. I was supposed to wake up at 11 am... I woke up 15 minutes ago.

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

@Saber- I am in the pacific time zone, so the time-stamp on your post says 11:10... Was kind of confused for a bit at why waking up 15 minutes ago rather than at 11 was such a bad thing :D

Yeah, at school I hang out with Asians mostly, lots of Filipinos and Koreans... Washington has a crazy high Asian population it seems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.