1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #106

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
  2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Pringles Extreme BBQ, huh? Let's see how extreme you really are.

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Drunk on a thursday night with a 9.30 meeting and a 10.30 class tomorrow (today)?

=win!

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I don't get it, I love uni, my classes (well 4 out of 5) are awesome. Though each time I get home I go through a lethargic state and I can't be bothered doing my reading or study. Why, o why?

The Flix's answers to life

If someone ask you " how is University " ? There's two way to answer

If the person is a professor, parent, an older adult who wants to see you succeed in life, or in any way responsible for your funding. The answer is " I love it, it's intellectually stimulating, I feel like someday I'll do research that'll revolutionize my domain "

If the person is fellow student, friend, or younger than you. The answer is " I'm going crazy! I haven't slept for four days! I lost 10 lbs ! I'm late in my work! *unintelligible babbling "

Fool proof! :lol:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow, going to be completely alone for 30 hours now :mommy:

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Went out with some friends last night...we started drinking at 9:30pm, and we didn't stop until 5am. I has a seriously hot babe passed out on my couch with her drooling bozo of a boyfriend passed out on her. It was so funny looking that I took a picture and sent it to everyone. :evil:
    At one point, I thought I was pushing the border of alcohol poisoning....but my Liver +3 got me though it, and I woke up hangover free! :bigeyes:

7. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Oo, I feel my kidneys rolling off through the skin of my back for all the coffee I've been drinking today.

Saw the lil' fella...uhh...my sister...err...'popped out' (I really don't want to think about that too much) and for that and for all the coffee I'm like a radioactive bunny on crystal meth or something. All pep'd up and set to explode.

Anyhoo...moar coffee! Gnarl, gnarl!

edit: oh yeah, and a little nauseous too, but that goes with the perks of being like a radioactive bunny and not with the 3 kilo guy that my sis squeezed from her...ok, let's just not go into that... :mommy:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Think how she feels about it :p

I've never had a chance to meet me neices or nephew :( I don't even know where my brothers live anymore, they know where I am though. So I guess when they have time they'll be able to come visit. Haven't seen my little brother since he was a baby either. He's probably in secondary school now :mommy:

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

:doh: My homework assignment in Chem was due last night at midnight, not tonight... and its the only graded thing so far. So unless they take the work late, I have an F already.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Oh shi... better hide the mutant pepperonni or this M'Fer's gonna blow the Universe to shreds!

Did exactly that. Thanks for the idea, almighty Pink Dragon.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My advice is don't watch any scary movies :D. Well unless you really like scary movies and don't want to sleep all night because your worried that something is going to jump out of the mirror at you.

12. Kitrax

Media:
    I'm eating Mac-N-Cheese...because everyone I know is sick, so I figured I'd join them in their misery! :p

Now if I only had some Spam...

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Mac-N-Cheese doesn't make you sick!! It cures all psychological ills.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I return! :)
    First things first. I got into Uni :banana:

Second thing: My computer finally had enough of the 40c+ days and it's graphics card blew, which shorted out the computer :(. Expect VERY limited posts from me until I can sort this out.

Anyway, babble on people.

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Lol, I don't need scary movies, I have a vivid and cruel imagination :p

So yeah, didn't sleep well last night :lol:

Still don't know when Sal will be home either.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Congrats mate! Welcome to misery and no-Life :lol: !

17. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Congrats Magister! :)

Your graphic card fried the PC? Ouch. One of my old ones had melted a bit, but to actually fry it... wow.

More sunny weather, please. The depressed grayness outside is killing all attempts at happy fluff.

18. Kitrax

Media:
    WTF? :skeptic:

There's a reason my family refers to it as "Yellow Death". :bad:

19. Disciple of The Watch

LMAO! What are the Blue and Red deaths, though? :hmm:

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I got a metal spider for my birthday. I pinned it up on my wall just by the light :)

Sal is terrified of spiders :D

He's currently having a lie down in his room :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.