1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #106

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Ouch, sucks for you disciple :(

I don't have uni today because of the snow. Which is lucky as I wasn't up to it anyway :D

So need to catch up on some work and continue houseworking while I can still move :wave:

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Look at it under a different light, peeps -- I get paid extra hours to play bouncer, which means extra cash. This'll be a horribly boring shift and it's definitively gonna be a hard shift mentally speaking (6 hours is an awfully long time standing around doing NOTHING), but I'll make sure I play *much* harder than I worked, and that's where the extra cash comes in.

So it's not all that bad.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Fair enough. Six hours doing nothing seems quite grotesque though. Had that just during work experience at the council and I was given pretty much everything to do :lol:

Sal may be getting paid to just attend lessons soon as my disability assessment means that I have access to a note taker in lectures - If Alex just lets me read his notes it counts as him being my scribe and thus he gets paid for it. Sweet deal for both of us.

I am currently pushing myself to get this place sorted out fully so I can have friends over and actually get work done. Also rushing to get enough Warhammer painted by a deadline set by a GW manager otherwise I'm getting spanked when I'm in the shop next :mommy:

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I wish I had the money to buy an awesome gaming computer. The one I have is already 3 year old and can't play most new games; Mass Effect, Bioshock, Fallout 3, (probably) Dragon Age. Uggh!

OMG, just for the fun of it I customized an alienware computer with just about everything. This hypothetical computer would cost 7000$ :eek::xx:

5. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm currently paying £600 for Alex and I to get a new computer - he's paying any excess costs for it. I think the parts we've picked out cost £634 altogether.

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Actually I'm on 33.6K dial-up at the moment, so 56K sounds more like Heaven right now :shake:

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That's horrible! 33.6 k dial-up?! Man, good luck you're gonna need it.

8. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Why does Britain come to a total stand-still in a few inches of snow?

Counting down to the 14th February because I'm off to buy a wedding dress!

9. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I need to buy a couple of things for the 14th :hmm: Not sure what to get people though.

My mother is causing havoc on Facebook as well :(

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Wow, sounds like quite the party. Is she interested in your exotic cigar?

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Because you guys drive on the wrong side of the road? :p It's dangerous as it is, add in some snow, and it's just best to stay off the roads. :evil:

It's been unusually warm here, so all the snow on the ground has melted, but the mountains still have 80+ inches of snow. I'm kind of surprised that the local ski resorts haven't hit 100" yet. :bad:

12. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I've been feeling ill and in pain all day and my boyfriend has been out gaming with friends and having a laugh. So why is he angry with me when he gets home? :(

13. Saber

:( I am sorry 8. I don't know why some people are like that, it doesn't make much sense.

Also, I have noticed that you always put that smiley face in your post header... do you do it manually or is there a setting you change for that?

14. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I put it there manually.

Apparently me slipping on ice and subluxing my hip is ALSO a reason to get angry at me! Really NOT amused today.

Today has sucked so badly, been stuck in my room BORED, in pain, ill, Alex has been so moody with me. I've had to deal with a lot of crap surrounding my dad today as well and I've been plain miserable.

Then my boyfriend wonders why I spend most of my time talking to someone who fancies the hell out of me and makes me feeler better!

Might just give up on men altogether :rolleyes:

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Well thats...odd.

Still no word on my Uni Application. Think I may have got the day wrong...hopefully. :o

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Somehow, you make that sound dirty... hehe. In answer to your question, though... thanks to my influence she's become a cigar enthusiast, and I've got a few brands for her to sample. I guess you could say my flat's become a cigar lounge. :shake:

No plans on the horizon for this one -- whatever happens, happens.

Whoa, hold your horses, peeps... we ain't all scumbags. Wait, look who's talking.

The anger was uncalled for, though. Let's just wish for the best... whatever it is.

17. Saber

Haha I could make a few jokes about that one as well :D

Same here with one girl in my life...

Wait a sec, this isn't the Relationship Rant Thread... oops!

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Sorry. Had brief rage at half the men in my life past and present :rolleyes:

Alex and I made soup though :)

19. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Soup, the cure of all evils?

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Mine accidentally deactivated my facebook account! I was able to fix it though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.