1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #106

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ok, who slipped mother nature the hormone pills?!?
    12F monday with almost a foot of snow & it will be 78F tomorrow & 82F for sunday!

2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Wait until one is too stupid to not run into your car. "Head into the light..."

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    No one did...'Mother Nature' is just going through menopause...hot flashes during the summer, and cold sweats during the winter. :p

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    You can tell it's spring time - the local (tiny) river looks like a current of red mud and it nearly touches the belly of footbridges over it...

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

HAHA! Not only do I get the week off I requested, I'll also finish every shift two hours earlier, making my shifts 7.5h instead of 9.5h! Damn, this is sweet!

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'm...thouroughly...screwed...in almost every possible way excet the good way.

Dag. Nammit.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah I know Thursday was - 15C and yesterday and today are about 8 C, it's weird.

8. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    It has been quite some time since I've posted here. Apologies for being absent without leave.

Although there is no way I'm even going to consider catching up on the RBP progress...

9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You've not missed anything important...just some random babbling :lol:

10. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah, some babbling, some rants, some other babbling, some nonsensical stuff, and once and a while a meaningful post but finding that would be like finding a hot girl in a Star Trek convention.

Btw, I love Trek Live long and babble

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Every babble is a another piece of the puzzle.

Loreseeker likes this.
  12. Ofelix

Media:
    What? Like there's any real meaning to all the babbling and rants we do here?

13. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Belated babble thought: There is probably a layer of Abyss modeled after a major bus stop on a Friday afternoon - or on the public traffic leading to it.

Flix: RBP is looking for the Question of 42. There is a method to its madness. :p

Also, The Doctor is just brilliant. You can't say that too many times.

14. Ofelix

Media:
    42, eh?

Well I've got 5 0949 posts and my rep is 12, or 42! Does it means I am the answer to Life, the universe, and everything ?

15. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Q: What is Ofelix' reputation?
    A: Forty-two.

Hmmmm, that *could* of course be The Big Question about Life, the Universe and Everything. Except, of course, if somebody does find The Question, the universe will disappear and be replaced with something even more bizarre. Or, Vogons will turn up and destroy the Earth. :mommy:

/me goes grab my towel!

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Afternoon denizens of Babylon. I return to you with a fully functioning graphics card :)

...Only took then three weeks. >_>

17. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I hate life -.-

18. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

^
    |
    |
    seconded

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Join the club. Crappy job and no $$$.

In other news...I just realized I'm wearing a fur coat. Damn cats... :rolleyes:

20. martaug Gems: 23/31

Hehe, got a buddy that got talked into keeping his ex-girlfriends 2 cats while she is deployed.
    He got home yesterday to discover that the 2 (what he took for)fat & fixed male cats weren't.

A total of 8 kittens(3 & 5) have now increased his cat-sitting duties to an even 10 cats now.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.