1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #106

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Homeopathy was invented by a bunch of hippies on a LSD trip as far as this SOB is concerned.

That being said... pulled out the 36-hour Iron Man challenge that was two straight shift with almost no collateral damage. There was one b**** who busted a fuse at me regarding prepaying for fuel... I made her wish she didn't. Looks like I haven't lost my edge.

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I understood all the words in that second paragraph but couldn't make head nor tail of what the entirety was!

4. Disciple of The Watch

I suppose some clarification's in order. At this crappy sorry excuse of a job of mine, between 8PM and 6AM, if anyone wants some fuel, they pay for it, then they fill it up. That moron busted a fuse, I didn't budged, she yelled at me, and I put her back in her place. I'm well-known to be a massive trash talker when provoked, so there you have it. With 36 straight hours awake, trash talking was easier than ever, too.

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ah, I get it now

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    [​IMG] Besides the postponed roman empire exams, I'm done! :banana: Yayness! US history went surprisingly well, though I think I've confused Andrew Jackon's policies with Alexander Hamilton's :doh: stupid me, they are basically the opposite of the other! Meh.

Btw, the era covered for this exam was the colonial days up until the American civil war.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a week worth of sleep to catch up :sleep:

7. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I'm in the Elite Eight of the 2009 Washington State University Co-Ed Intramural Basketball Tournament's Competitive Bracket, brought to you by University Recreation with corporate Sponsorships from Champion and PowerAid.

:p

8. Balle Gems: 19/31

should i make make pop-corn? or should i eat a pear?

EDIT: pear won coz preptime=<0

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  10. Balle Gems: 19/31

yes, well unless i want to eat them un-popped it would still take me about 3 min. to nuke wouldn't it?

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I am so excited about pulling an all nighter to do this paper :)

I have to analyze four analysis of Vertigo and then add my own... too bad I didn't like the movie.

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    How could you not like Vertigo? It's one of Hitchcock's classic !

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow - are you really that hungry, or just really lazy?

14. Disciple of The Watch

Or maybe both. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had a coffee yesterday evening, and though I am used to drinking coffee late, or so I think, I didn't sleep at all tonight. Instead I eventually lay in the dark listening to Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. At least, good music. Now, at last, time to go to work, meh.
    :coffee:
    Alas, onward to the inevitable!

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wait, so during the day, you can fill up *first* and *then* pay??? Wow, I haven't seen a gas station that still operates like that in years! All the gas stations around here have CCT cameras inside and out...and you have to pre-pay no matter what time of day it is.
    That was an awful, awful movie... :nolike:

17. Disciple of The Watch

I work in a little cube just by a freaking highway, and prepaying all day long would be a freaking nightmare. On a busy morning, I get at least 200 idiots in about three hours. Not to mention those [censored] are on the run, so they expect me to work my ass like the machine they think I am so these morons will make it on time to work. So just imagine prepaying everybody in the morning. I'll just go kill myself now.

18. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I've never paid for gas with anything but a card. Scan it, get your gas, and it auto-charges.

19. Silvery

Media:
    Pretty much all petrol stations in the UK let you fill up first and then pay. You can pay at the pump if you want to though, you stick your card in the pump and then fill up.

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Come to Massachusetts man. Unless they are full-serve, you usually pump and then pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.