1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #106

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Good luck Kit!

No no. I was asking if there was a major that had all the things you listed that history has (philosophy, economy, theology, etc) but that took place in space instead of in the past. Then I remembered that astrology is supposed to predict all these things by looking at the stars.

I really enjoyed my history classes back in school, especially 20th century history. I think that had something to do with our history teacher being very, very good.

Touché :lol:

Oh, and well done on your exam!

3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    No, no, this is not any of my extra lab sessions - it's a regular, faculty one. Not sure if it's good or bad tbh, I was just in that snappy "grin and talk back to anyone" mood yesterday. Thanks for the hurray, though. :p

4. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oh for ****s sake! My nose is bleeding AGAIN! It's because I've been blowing it a lot as I've had a cold but it's really sore and Rob was laughing at me this morning because it's swollen. I've got a meeting to go to this morning as well so I'm going to have to explain that my bleeding, swollen nose is not due to drug abuse :lol:. Add to all that my glasses, a bad hair day and my jaw splint and I look really special!

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Silver, you could always get your revenge on Rob for laughing at you and claim that the bleeding is because of marital abuse. That'll get him into trouble :shake:

6. Silvery

Media:
    Yeah but anyone who knows us also knows that I'm the one that does the abusing in our house

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    If there's no one to read spam, is it still meaningless?

Bring it on imperial China history test! I'm ready! Zhongguo, Fenjia, Cohong, Tianzi, Tianming, Taiping Tian Guo -- :lol: the mere fact that I *know* what all of these means, should be some indication of my readiness no?

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

The true question is, if there is no one to eat spam, will they stop making it? :p

9. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

soo... what's how with that up?

10. Ofelix

Media:
    This post is not meaningless

11. Silvery

Media:
    If a man speaks and there are no women around, is he still wrong?

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Yes, but he will be uninterruptedly wrong. :p

This, of course, is wrong!

13. Saber

However, Flix, this post is meaningless.

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Not statistic-wise.

15. Saber

Touche, saleswoman.

But since there are so many statistics, does one post on one board in the ever-expanding interwebz truly matter?

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My back hurts from coughing so much/hard. :bad:

I could go for a good massage right now...

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] It feels weird being 'drug free' for so long. Haven't taken pain meds in weeks, everything feels so different. My depression is more pronounced, especially in the evenings, but stress from uni and home life can compound with that, I'm in a lot more pain, but currently it's tolerable, circulation problems are more noticeable but it's just irritating currently, I also don't feel cold all the time, I've managed to get by without having the heater on full blast constantly, I feel more alert and less sluggish when I'm awake, downside being I can't actually sleep for more than an hour at a time so slept for the first time in 48 hours during the day today.

The pain *is* getting worse though... so may have to get back on my meds soon anyway :( especially as I have a long car drive tomorrow.

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Quite so!

Test went well, not as easy as yesterday's but still. Two down two to go! All that is left is Late Roman Empire and United States Histories.

Right now I'm drinking a comforting cup of Chai tea. Tea is good, but Coffee is awesome

19. Silvery

Media:
    Try ginko for your circulation, eucalyptis oil in your bath for any muscle pain and maybe some st johns wort or b12 for the depression. Might take the edge off a bot. Also, Nytol and Tescos both do a herbal version of sleeping tablets

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I got a very good 'A' on my paper discussing Voltaire's ideologies in Candide, can't say I was too impressed myself, as the grading seemed fairly light.

Headache today. Slept in till noon and skipped class. I never get headaches so I don't know how to deal with them at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.