1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #106

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Dalveen, if you are still feeling spinney when you read this post then don't look at this

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Isn't posting on the boards fun when you're totally wasted? :bigeyes:
    That's just mean! :p

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] That illusion never makes me feel dizzy :(

Probably a good thing.

I need to go check my post! Then find a way to generate money easily, quickly and with dignity! :D

4. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Jerry Sloan, great point guard play, and Andrei Kirilenko. That's all you need.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I love how being friendly on ebay gets you discounts and freebies :spin:

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    It never made me dizzy either, don't know why.

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  8. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] It never fails to surprise me how I can injure myeslf WITHOUT MOVING :rolleyes:

Can barely stand, let alone walk, after sitting down for five minutes! Bloody EDS.

9. Ofelix

Media:
    whaddya know, it's Friday the 13th -- so far I'm having a good day, so much for "bad luck"

10. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My sister has just been given a disciplinary at work...without any notice at all! She got no written notice from the company, she wasn't allowed to have anybody sit in with her and they said that she had been given three verbal warnings before. Sis wasn't aware of said warnings and has had nothing in writing about them either. The company have suspended her on full pay until a further disciplinary hearing for (and this is the best part) theft of time! She apparantly signed in to work for 9am but actually arrived at 10 past and she once signed out for 1730 but left at 1725. I know it's tenically wrong to do it but this is ridiculous.

The thing is, her boss doesn't like her at all and has been trying to get rid of her for ages. i'm furious, sis's been round to my house today in tears!

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Friday the 13th eh? It's been just a normal, uneventful day here. I'm going to the shooting range later today...so maybe something out of the ordinary will happen there. :rolleyes:

12. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Happy shooting Kit! :p

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Shouldn't that be "Happy shooting, Kit?" Otherwise it seems like you are wishing someone else luck on shooting him!

14. Ofelix

Media:
    I just don't understand why using a firearm can be considering entertainment? What's to like, it's loud and can kill. :confused:

15. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What's not to like? It's loud and can kill....:D

Hey Ofelix ... over 5,000 posts. Congratulations on joining the "I'm wasting my life away on SP, but enjoying the hell out of it" club.

16. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I'm going to have to spend this weekend reading up on the historiography of the English Reformation. God loves me. :rolleyes:

17. Ofelix

Media:
    That's not so bad, I've had a class last semester that covered that era, this isn't the most disputed debate historiography I've heard. Try the 3rd century crisis of the roman empire, they can't even agree if it happened or not! Now that's confusing.

:lol: So true... procrastination is way of life, kinda like a "Zen of modern age"

That's weird, there were blood in the sink after I brushed my tooth, I'm pretty sure it was my blood too. How the hell did that happened ? I've always had sensitive tooth, but this is a first. I've never heard of someone bleeding while brushing his tooth either.

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    How on earth do you brush just one of your teeth without brushing an adjacent tooth? Or do you just have one tooth?

:p

19. Ofelix

Media:
    Teeth, I meant teeth! I'm always confused about these... stupid weird plural word! What's wrong with tooths ?

Loreseeker likes this.
  20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I've had bleeding when I brush my teeth when I've had trouble with my skin splitting apart as well. It tastes bad :(

It's usually where the gums have receeded slightly or you haven't brushed frequently enough, or even overbrushing in some cases because it damages the tissue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.