1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #105

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yup, your uncle is probably all stringey and kids never have enough meat on them

2. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Which reminds me: Does anyone know any good recipes for tonsils and placentas :hmm:

Just asking...

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I do!! When I had Ashley, the hospital gave me a recipie to cook my placenta with just in case me and Rob wanted to eat it!

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Ok, I just thought that maybe that was just some crazy hippie poo, but I'm guessing there's no such thing as a hippie hospital. They've got their friggin yogaguru's for all diseases who hump their hippiesicknesses away or something. :hippy:

So it's a normal, wait....a common thing to eat your placenta?

Or was that a hospital of and for scientologists? You a scientologist Silver? :skeptic:

5. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    You guys just ruined my lunch. :bad:
    I need to kill the brain cells responsible for remembering this part of the thread...

*looks for a hammer*

On a totally unrelated note, the placenta thing is normal behaviour for say, tigers.

*blinks at what she typed, takes the bigger hammer and starts looking for sources of liquid glucose*

Away from internet during the weekend: +3 to my academic skills, -5 to fun, +8 to comatose sleep. Calculate the rest :p

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    You know the good thing about being a gamer? I have developed an ability to forget things I would rather never have known. Like cannibalism that took place during the famine's of tsarist Russia...

wait...

This isn't working. -_-

New plan!
    Hammer time! :p

7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    You don't even have to go back to tsarist Russia; only to the siege of Leningr.... now, where's my hammer?

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Meh I started philosphy at school. It's kind of ok and makes you think about stuff.

The rest is just... so horrible. Here, I'll demonstrate it with two sock puppets:
    SP1:"Nothing is certain. How do you know the sun is going to rise tomorrow?"
    SP2:"That's what it's always done. Isn't that proof enough?"
    SP1:"No! Who knows, maybe the sun is just a giant light bulb the US government keeps up with a helicopter. Tomorrow they happen to take it out for maintenance."
    SP2:"Ya sure, how would they keep it up there without refueling."
    SP1:"It isn't there the whole day, it refuels during the night. Maybe they have other helicopters for the rest of the planet."
    SP2:"That's effing ridiculous."
    SP1:"You're ridiculous! And a facist!"
    SP2:"What?"
    SP1:"What?"

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    ...What? :confused:
    So much for logical arguments -_-

10. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Exacto. Philosphy doesn't (necessarily) care about logic, only winning. That's it's problem.

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I've been approaching it from the wrong direction all these years then. From now on it's more shouting down, more name calling and more unprovable facts! :p :spin:

12. Silvery

Media:
    It's like the whole student/chair/philosophy exam.

I didn't eat my placenta and neither did rob. I don't see any point to it.

Oh yeah, I really have to stop being nice to people. Apparently, it makes people think that I'm trying to patronise them

13. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I always thought that placenta thing was truly, truly disgusting. I've got no interest whatsoever in eating that stuff.

I guess people aren't used to your particular sense of humor, Silvery!

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I just helped Sal change his earrings, they look awesome :D

I feel like gaming now... but my laptop is dying...

Oh well!

TO GAMING!

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/hands Loreheatseekingmissile a 25 pounds sledgehammer

16. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    That reminds me, when drunk a couple days ago, was playing SingStar with a few friends (it was 7am) and we put Hammer Time on and all were doing the Hammer Slide back and forth, while trying to rap...

I wanna forget things aswell after that.

17. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I sat here for 3 min just staring at my screen, with no idea what to write. Must be tired.

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hammers hurt. Alcohol may not be as effective, but it would hurt less...

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

My illiotibial band hurts again.

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Just gotten back from a pizzaria located in the middle of nowhere. Worth the trip - which was actually just an improvised road trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.