1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #104

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I don't resume to speak for your fantasy, but I bet you can find a video of it somewhere on the net, but you may need DotW to fix your computer afterwards...

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Kitt
    Please don't send any of that nasty SLC weather here. It's a little chilly but all we got today was rain :p.

-----

@ Saber - How many pages was your paper? :D

3. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The missus and I got walked in on last night during our midnight activities by her older sister. I honestly dont think I have ever been in a more awkward situation then breakfast this morning...

Edit: New gem!

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well, I just went and did my civic duty and voted in the canadian federal elections.
    If my fellow canadian wishes to discuss politics, I'd be delighted to do so, just send me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I can. Unless you think a 20 years old is too young for this sort of talk :p

Anyhow, university keeps me busy, busy, busy! The 16th I've two big mid-term exams and I think I'm going crazy with studies. Anyone can relate to that?

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Haha my fantasy paper is awesome.

In bad news, my test that I thought was next week is actually today. Greeeeaaat.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

LMAO, as long as the caffeine supply is large enough, I can make a PC squikly clean.

You think so? Well, there was this one time when my ex's six-year old sister walked in while she was ahh, you know. The younger sister asked what we were doing during breakfast. Now THAT'S embarassing.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Watching the Election coverage here. Not much appears to be changing.

I Still think that the campaign would be more interesting if John Zandig of CZW were to set the rules of engagement. Who wouldn't want to see the politicians hit each other with light tubes?

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well,I got a temporary job this week from a friend. She's recovering from knee surgery and has family coming in next week. She hired me to do the housecleaning she is not able to do since she is on crutches. Up side: More money. Downside: I am putting in 12-26 hour days all this week.
    If this week doesn't kill me, nothing will.

That should be 12-16 hour days. See, I'm already getting fried! :eek:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  9. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

12-26 hour days :eek:

You amaze me.

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    What the...I never had a "Sexuality class"...At my old high school, Sex Ed was just painful. We had teachers who didn't know how to approach the subject and a constantly repeating, "Ewwwww!" from all the girls, even though more than half of them were little sluts who've probably had more sex than the Sex Ed teacher. :rolleyes:
    The funny thing is, you Floridians...errr....Floridan...or rather....... you people from Florida get regular hurricanes during the summer, and yet you're afraid of a little cold weather? :skeptic: :p
    All you needed was an ice breaker...you should have asked her why she didn't join in. :evil: :p

If my older sister would have walked in on me and the wife, I'd grab a blanket to cover the both of us and give my sister the usual, "Ummm...kind'a busy here..." line, but knowing my sister, she'd come in anyway and do whatever it was she was going to do in the first place...and then she'd laughingly announce to the entire household that she just walked in on us... :bad:

Yeah, my family is messed up. :rolleyes: :rolling:

11. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Dammit, but To Zanarkand is ridiculously hard.

If I could only nail that bit - I've been trying to play it for YEARS.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  12. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

wohooh new gem! right on and all that stuff

it's raining a bit, i i've got a sore throat, but new gem is nice

13. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    The Magister: End of 13 years of school? At what age does school start over there? Four?

Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadians.

How much can a bronchial spasm, distaste for memorising meaningless data and some good old-fashioned laziness ruin one's plans for months of happiness? Stay tuned. (A hint: Quite a bit)

ION, new subjects are not bad, but my schedule sucks.
    And there are no such things as study breaks here. Why are all the fun perks somewhere else?

IOON: This keyboard (at the faculty net centre) is half ruined. Someone seems to have pretended that it was a typewriter. :almostmad: Idiot.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    4 or 5. It was 4 for me.

15. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Wow. Here, school (elementary) starts at the age of 7. There is a one year of pre-school at the age of six (but that's hardly school).

(Of course, kindergartens and daycare centers can start sooner. (but obviously, that doesn't count))

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I'd pay to see Harper wrapped in Barbed wire, set ablaze and put through a table by the H8 Club.... then, for good measure, have Lobo DVD Harper through, hmmm, a pane of glass.

17. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

It isn't Sex Ed, it is a class called The Socialization of Sexuality. We have been talking about how society influences our sexuality, gender roles, heteronormativity, etc. It is pretty cool. Haha, and I am in college.

18. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Don't know about Magister, but I started at 5 and finished at 18, so that was 13 years.

Oops. That could have been me :p My office mates are constantly complaining when I'm typing. It doesn't help that I have this great 10-year-old keyboard that makes more noise than a typewriter!

19. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Heh, that would kill me. I just edited my post, seems I am already a bit brain fried. Oh well, only 8 more hours to go... for today.

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Over here I started preschool when I was 4, kindergarten at 5, and so on... Only turned 18 about ten days before I graduated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.