1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Sarcasm. *twitches*

*pops another Endurance Shot

Well, here we go again. Looks like I got myself in trouble. Again. Hopefully I will only get suspended.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  2. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Disciple :shake:. . . . . what did they catch you doing THIS time?:D

3. Disciple of The Watch

I got into an argument with an A-hole in my group I F'N hate which ended up being physical. He threw the first punch, I retaliated, and I locked in my Neckbreaker choke until he cried out for his mother and passed out. He learned a lesson in humiliation today. If it gets me expelled, well, it was worth it. :evil:

4. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
  5. Disciple of The Watch

marty, you have no idea how often I heard that violence isn't the answer. But listen, if someone stirs the [censored] with me, they get what's coming to them, and that's that.

Love that shirt, BTW. :shake:

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually there are a lot of funny T-shirts on that site.

7. Disciple of The Watch

I prefer long sleeves, but to everyone their own, I suppose.

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Tropical storm Fay has a mission: to soak every bit of Florida and drive every person in the state absolutely bonkers before she dies.
    I'm in a probable flood zone, and Dragon3 is in a tropical warning zone too, I'm sure. Any other Florida folks here battening down the hatches?
    Things are going to get interesting in the next 24 hours from the looks of it.

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

If Violence isn't the answer, why does it shut the other guy up?

10. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Sleep is good. Too bad it takes time.

D-Fly: I'll pass on the caffeine advice, though it's a good one. :) Vanilla flavoured liquid glucose shots did the job.

Disciple: At least you got to practice your wrestling moves :p

11. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    That is a pretty cool site there, martaug. I'm off for a browse...

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Here's your official SP link to T-Shirt Hell. Yes, I've SPified martaug's too. ;)

If anyone wants to order something from Torsopants let me know and I'll make links for that too (earlier than planned).

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Awesome. I've got a wishlist on both with 5+ items on each :rolling:

buoght two shirts the other day and can't remember what they were either! :xx:

15. Disciple of The Watch

If Jolt would ship outside the US, Tal, you'd make a fortune out of my purchases...

*EDIT* Oh, yeah, I got suspended for a record seven days, and possibly expelled too. The final word belongs to the bureaucrats -- which I flipped off, BTW, so I don't expect to last very long in this place. :shake:

Oh well, it was worth it.

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Rain, wind, rain, wind, more rain, more wind. That has been my afternoon, and is likely to be my night. I still have electricity, though, so apparently the grid upgrades the utility company did after 2004 are holding up well.
    It was weird watching the treetops and traffic lights getting tossed around on my way home from work, though. One traffic light fell into the road shortly after I went through the intersection. Yikes.

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Disciple, you seriously need to do something about that temper... it might seem to you now that punching people is worth getting expelled for, but I can only hope that you'll regret it sooner rather later. And believe me, I'm saying this because I wish you well, not to moralize or give you a hard time.

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah, DotW, The one fingered wave might have felt good at the time, but getting tossed out on that middle finger would hurt...

19. Disciple of The Watch

Believe me, Tal, you're preaching to the choir. I'm fully conscious of my, ahh, anger management issues. The root of the problem? Scars from my past. Everytime someone tries to give me [censored], something in my head shortcircuits, and the resulting overflow of anger/hatred could pretty much be summed up as a train wreck. Hell, you don't earn a nickname like the Notorious0601 for no reason.

That being said, the deck's stacked against me -- especially when it comes to my background in other schools -- but I usually mind my own buisness and keep to myself, which I hope plays in my favor. And maybe now that I've silenced one A-hole, the others will get the message -- don't [censored] with the Notorious0601.

*EDIT* Well, at least I've secured a job, so I have something to do if I get my arse expelled. It'll also give me some much-needed time to carefully ponder my next move when it comes to school. Everything happens for a reason, I suppose.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  20. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    RBP being silent for more then a few hours... unacceptable. :p

Oh, well, this is as good place as any:

For infinite babbling! :tobattle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.