1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Spam block. Much of what's on my mind would go in other forums...

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thanks for the links Martaug, now I can see a popularity rating that corresponds to the drinks. You can see that black current is indeed more popular than lychee nut but they still had the nerve to discontinue it. I say that we have a black current revolution.

@Gnarf
    I so know what you mean. Sometimes there is so much to say but it just doesn't really fit here. I actually have a lot I could add to other forums and threads but my personal barrier is very strong and I just don't share some details of my life.

3. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    The fire alarms at work went off a few minutes ago. Since we only stood outside for about five minutes before being cleared to go back in, I'm assuming this was an "oopsie" rather than a planned drill. Those take about 20 minutes to determine if the building completely cleared.

Also found our today my financial aid file got dropped, so I cannot register for classes, and classes start next Monday. Joy.

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I say we go to PC's headquarters and raise a campaign of Anarchy there until they reinstate the blackcurrant soda. :evil:

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    And it took you three years to notice?

;)

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Wow. I just found a wallpaper from Coffee & Cigarettes that has RZA, GZA and Bill Murray sitting at the coffee table.

It's too much for one man to witness.
    That's why when I minimize a window, I immediately look away. The fact that I *know* they're there is enough for me. :kneel:

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh...I was up all last night creating electrical circuits in Multisim. For such a large program, you'd think it would be more stable...or at least remind you to save often. :doh:

Damn thing crashed on me 3 separate times...two of which I had hit the "simulate" button before saving my work. :rolleyes:

In other news, I smell like "Outdoor Fresh" sent bug spray...which doesn't smell much like the outdoors, but it kept the bugs off, so I can't complain too much. :rolling:

8. Dice

Media:
    What is RZA and GZA?

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

WEll, I had hoped to stay awake last night to watch the boxing coverage, but gave up about 4 am. Then I am awakened at 8 am becauase we have corn to prepare for winter--most of which went to others in the family. Normally that's not a problem, but I would rather have been able to get a few extra hours sleep...

10. Dice

Media:
    It was 35c today. WAaaay too hot. I don't remember how long ago it might have been an equal temperature. Thankfully it just started to rain and that should cool things down pretty fast.

And on the topic of corn ... mmm corn on the cob. My husbands family prepares it with sour cream and rolled in a mild white cheese with a few splashes of chili sauce.

11. Kitrax

Media:
    Mmmm...corn. Every summer when I was growing up, our church would have a big beach party where they would get a steel trash can (new and cleaned of course), fill it with sea water and fresh sweet corn, and then put it in the center of a massive bonfire to boil. That was by far the best corn I've ever had. :yum:

In other news, I'm sleepy. :sleep: :rolling:

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

A bunch of rappers, I believe.

13. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    These days, the less I sleep, the better I feel. Side effect of Summer...

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My hair colour, let me shows you it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    @8peeple, nice.

@Dragonfly, they're rappers, members of the Wu-Tang Clan (the only hip hop group I listen to anymore, reasong being that their music is actually *good*). RZA also chooses music for film soundtracks, Kill Bills' and a few others.

ION, too much school and Samurai Jack for poor Trell. I should quit both.

16. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG]
    What's wrong with Samurai Jack? ;)

ION, less than 100 posts to the next RBP!

17. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    Nothing.

That's the problem.

18. Dice

Media:
    @ Trell - OK, I'll check them out then. I'm curious. I might even have to re-watch Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2 which won't be hard because I love those movies although in my opinion the first one was the best.

19. Kitrax

Media:
    Gah! :aaa: Where did the other half of your face go!?!? Was there Sulfuric Acid in that hair dye??? :eek: :rolling:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] There's something in it :mommy:

The half the blue bit fell out this morning before that picture while I brushed my hair :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.