1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, is Don Cherry still around? I thought he would have retired a decade ago. Not that I ever watched him. I do remember he had a dog named Blue who I assume is dead now.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That's right! And don't you forget it!!! :p :shake:

/me ducks :rolling:

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/whips out Puters' Bane

We'll see about that. :evil:

4. Dice

Media:
    *grabs popcorn* ooooh tech fight :D

5. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I can't post in the total nude because the computer chair I have is vinyl and my butt would stick to it. I hate that feeling.

Also, my stepdaughter lives with us and I'd hate to traumatize her. Next year, though, she goes far, far away to college and I will find a sheet to place over the computer chair and be NAKED all day long. Bwaa ha ha ha ha!! :evil:

6. Dice

Media:
    Cleaning frenzy this morning. Three rooms and a ton of dust and dirt. Here is a useful tip ... never take a shower before you decide to go outside and beat rugs. :shake: Really, don't.

@LKD - Why don't you just go and buy a new chair. Although keep in mind that vinyl is washable. :p

7. Kitrax

Media:
    Heh, I learned a long time ago to never clean one's self before cleaning other stuff.

Case in point - trying to clean in the inside of my car when it's 104 degrees outside is not fun. I was sweating so bad any dirt/dust that got kicked up stuck instantly to me. :bad: :rolling:

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Grasshopper, snatch this cleaning utensil from my hand, and you too will be enlightened about the importance of doing things in the right order. :p

9. Dice

Media:
    ok OK! I had another shower all right? Sheesh get a little dirty and the whole world comes after you! :D :D.

In other news, all the upstairs is clean, I am clean, the air is timidly warm and just about perfect, and I can now enjoy a little time to waste doing whatever I want.

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

D-Fly: Don Cherry is still doing Coaches corner on Hockey Night in Canada...

11. Disciple of The Watch

Classes started two days ago and I'm still on the waiting list. I also wonder how I have gone from 4th to 10th on the said list...

12. Kitrax

Media:
    Perhaps 6 other people bribed the right people to get ahead. :p :rolling:

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Heh. Just what I thought too. I read Discple's post and thought 'people with more money have applied'.

14. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Schools are starting on the next tuesday and eight days later I'll know which one I'm going to go to. I'm not completely sure about how that's even possible, but do hope that whoever invented the system gets to look for a new job soon. :bang:

Meh. I have to start spamming more often again.

15. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Gotta go - now!

16. Disciple of The Watch

Well, if some officials were bribed, it`s then a simple matter of my making them reconsider.

/whips out Puters`Bane I & II and assumes HHH-esque pose

17. Dice

Media:
    Although I am Canadian, sadly I was born without the 'must watch hockey' gene.

18. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    There's a stench that's been following me - a stale, horrible stench. It's everywhere - in the library, when I'm outside, when I'm asleep, when I'm at someone else's house...everywhere! All-pervading! Gah! Why can't it go away!

And before some smartarse interject: no, it's not me. I know because I don't smell like that, and because it's extra, extra strong at the library.

I smell it even now! Gah! Away, foul demonstench, away!

EDIT: Had a look at the previous page, am now disturbed. Dear God, the mental images of people typing here NEKKID is disturbing. Disturbing, disturbing. I may never recover.
    (although the thought of Splunge's avatar wearing a thong was quite hilarious)

19. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Bah!
    Its not disturbing Deathmage, its Fantastic!

Come on, embrace the ways of the naked posters, you know you want to:p

ION, I am bored, tired and really do not want to go to uni today. Its only because about 5/6ths of the class are young and really attractive females that I am going. Gotta love business and HR units. Would love to see them join the naked posting club..... :p

And yes, before you say it, I am a taken man but the rules are quite clear.
    I can look at the menu so long as I eat at home. Havent asked about takeaway yet though ;)

20. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    /me pokes her head in the RBP and realises that the last week's theme was apparently... nudity :confused:

Can't say I mind missing it. :shake:

The trip was nice, although a bit different then I expected (we didn't go to the places I thought we were, etc.) Still, the hot air baloon flight was fantastic. A few pictures incoming... as soon as my computer agrees to start uploading. EDIT: Uploaded.

Nice to babble to you all again.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.