1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Snakes? :eek: I prefer slower animals. Like turtles and umm... teddy bears.
    Yeah, I still have a teddy bear, so what? Shut up! *Second Trell slaps itself* No you shut up! *Third Trell grabs its hand* Gentlemen, please, we can solve this without violence! *First two Trells look itself in the mirror* Duel! *Third Trell gives itself a hard stare* Fine then, we meet tomorrow morning, bring your waterpistols.

2. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

methinks trell forgot to take his medicine today.

yeah, had to give the snakes to a good home cause at the time i was moving up to the mtns for a big construction job & wouldn't have anywhere(or the time they needed) to keep them. this was about 10 years ago, hmm, might try to look up the buddy i gave to. see if any are still around.

3. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Welcome, sweetchild. :wave:
    No, everybody, I'm not dead. Just so busy I can't think - though of course thought has never been important on this thread, which is why it's the one I usually post on.
    Hot here, had some thunderstorms, still in need of more rain.
    I do love you all, SP'ers, so babble well without me.

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Which one of the trells? :D

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  5. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Spiders, turtles, snakes, scorpions... I'm fine with most members of animal kingdom.
    Bears are my favourites, though.

Trell: you are one second short for your duel :)

revmaf: :wave:

My teddy bear and me salute you all :p

6. martaug Gems: 23/31

I had a teddy bear once. Unfortunately he had an accident with a quarter stick of dynamite:)

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Whee! Painting time!

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Two actually, Trell #3 is just the owner of the manor that resides Trells. But: as the little Trell creatures subconsciously know, water pistols cannot harm them, so no seconds are needed, only another Trell to observe that the rules are followed.

Wait. I didn't say "we little Trell creatures" this must mean the curse is weakening! *Second Trell grabs itself by the collar* No, you fool! That's what they want you to think! Now snap out of it and grab the halfling's ring.

...What? :confused:

9. martaug Gems: 23/31

trell, the bottle said 5 pills a day NOT 1 pill every 5 days!!!!

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Nonsense, Trell, if you are going to duel, it must be done properly. Preferably starting with a slap to the face with a gauntlet. Don't worry, we'll be seconds. One of us could even do the face-slapping if required.

11. Loreseeker

Media:
    I'm having the mother of all headaches. (and no, no alcohol was involved, in any form :p )

Trell: I'm with Decados. There are rules to these matters. Duel isn't a duel without seconds, preferably dawn time.
    Will they be duelling til first blood is drawn, or with limited number of rounds, or... ? Has reconciliation been attempted, the challenge issued in writing, reply given?
    Proper decorum must be followed after all, even if the weapons chosen are water pistols. :p

12. martaug Gems: 23/31

I think the only way to draw blood with water pistols is to close & bludgeon.

13. Loreseeker

Media:
    Well you could throw the water pistol at your opponent, and aim for the head/nose. You might get lucky :p

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Does filling the water pistol with phenol count? :p

Might not draw any blood though...

15. martaug Gems: 23/31

Is there any way to get branwen in bg2 without using a mod?

16. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    No.
    (Unless you play the tutorial, heh)

17. martaug Gems: 23/31

thats ok i found a mod at rpgdungeon for it woohoo! gonna do an all cleric based party soon see how that goes.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Damn, I accidently found a convenience store that sell Jolt Endurance Shots! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Perfect for those mornings in a hurry - packs a punch in a couple of sips. Works for me.

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Nothing much to report. Just a late night online ahead of me. Almost time for more painkillers. Just need to choose between Ibuprophen or back to the heavier ones...

20. martaug Gems: 23/31

oh oh take 1 purple one & 2 yellow ones!! or 3 greens ones & 1 blue one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.