1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #103

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wow, so many people have been sick this winter. It's been a shocker.

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

We just went through that up north. You think that because your winter is opposite ours you're spared? Apparently it doesn't work that way, Harbs.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I just can't imagine having winter in July. Actually I just don't want to imagine winter at all anyway.

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Ziad: Calm down, you'll do great. :)
    Don't panic. (Imagine the big friendly letters from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy )

Ragusa: Good luck.

DotW: Enjoy your vacation.

In my life: Looking forward to Friday night (RP!) and dodging some boring medicinal chemistry books.

Which reminds me... I should get back to StarCraft. :p

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Get out of the wrong side of bed this morning, Gnarff?

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Makes perfect sense. When my train stops in the middle of nowhere and we get told there are sheep blocking the tracks I will know you're among them! :D

You got me thinking... imagine if we had a Guide that could fill in applications for you, generate all the necessary paperwork (and double-check to make sure it's got everything you need, of course) and then send the file directly to the embassy without you having to lift a finger. How awesome would that be?

7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Don't worry, Ziad. If you *could* create a guide to fill in official forms to perfection, the vogons that work in public "service" would find something wrong with "perfection"! :nolike: :bad:

Oh, and good luck! /me crosses fingers for Ziad and casts "Remove sheep" on his path". :)

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    EDIT:moved. So umm... hello everybody.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WooHoo! The wife is getting work requests from photographers all over the state. :D

/me is pleased. :rolling:

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :spin: The appointment was good :roll: and while in Brussels already, I bought Leonidas chocolate ;)

And now, after some 5 hours in a car I'll unsuit and untie myself and have a shower to spend five more hours in another car on my way to Munich. Weekend!

Kitrax,
    If I remember those pix rightly, that is not so surprising :heh:

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Whoops, looks like I can't bring my laptop along for the trip. The battery leaked... and the cream of the cream - bad sectors in my MBR! I swear, I've never seen FreeBSD go so bananas.

12. Loreseeker

Media:
    Ziad: Aside from what Montresor said on vogons, pretty awesome. However, knowing the local paperwork procedures, our poor "Guide to Galactic Paperwork" would probably develop a mind of its own and set on a quest to force the Galaxy to implode and rearrange itself into a form free of all paperwork. After billions of years of evolution, the scientists working on the Big Shred, (paperwork free version of Big Bang) would determine that the event was not random, but hopefully, the identity of the Guide will not be revealed, or the evil of paperwork might get resurrected... :p

Can you tell that I've recently had dealings with embassy permits?

Kit: Great news.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I've been unable to get active so long that I'm getting bored of sitting in front of my computer...

14. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well last night was good. Haven't had that much fun for a long time.

...except I'm certain that my wallet dropped out of my pocket on the bus home. Needless to say, I'm a bit annoyed by this. :(

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Skindred today! Whee!

I'm in so much pain right now though. Joy. :mad:

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    If anyone's interested I've posted a pictures of me with my new haircut. However it was took with my cellphone and the quality isn't that good, meh.

I have now officially finished my summer classes, now all I have to worry about is my job at the restaurant.

Something cool happened, an acquittance of mine might get me a job as a video game tester somewhere in September. That would be awesome.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Have I mentioned lately that I hate the fact you live in Germany and I don't? :p

Speaking of Germany, our trip, which we've tentatively scheduled for our 5 year anniversary, might have to get pushed back... This fall we're going to Costa Rica for a friend's wedding so we had to spend all the money we've saved up so far... :bad:

18. Loreseeker

Media:
    I don't seem to be doing anything productive, yet time races by.
    Usuall summer situation.

Btw, my garden is filled with birds and the fish are doing really well.

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm taking a week off from my thesis. w00t.

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I really have to use the bathroom, in fact I have no clue why I'm still at the computer with this situation... time to remedy :outta:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.