1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

[infomercial voice]

Well, Splunge, my good man, you are extremely fortunate today! I so happen to be 24, so I'll help you and say it: 8peeps iz da b0mb.
    [/infomercial voice]

:shake::shake::shake:

(PS - 8peeps, hope my honesty doesen't bother ya. I'm known for it.)

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Or grand daughter, you could've had a child young enough so he could have a child of his own by the time you're 48.

So the employee's meeting was nothing more than corporate bull**** on productivity and how we're supposed to shove "new and exiting" products down the customer's throats. Oh, and we're part of a "big family" now. Yeeeeaaaahh suuuure.

I will sell coffee how hard can this be?

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It occurs to me that the last thing a 19 year old woman needs is for a man my age to describe her as "attractive".

So peeps, put some clothes on, and stop wearing so much makeup!

:p

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

ZOMG. :jawdrop:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

99.9% of the time, meetings are usually just that -- corporate bulls***.

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

8people, I have to agree with splunge (unfortunately on the age part too).

Even though I'm old enough to hit on women half my age, with my back, I wouldn't be able to do much...

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:

You do realize that there are three pics there right? Please tell me how she could possibly put more cloths on in the third pic? You want her to roast alive of what?

BTW 8, your makeup and cloths are just fine. Nice photos. I think the second one is my favorite. Also being a heterosexual female I can say that you look like a sweety :). Just ignore all those pervs on the board :lol: :p

7. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Ahh this morning I made Café Latte for us as usual, but the new Brand (too me anyway) "Caffe Vero" selezione oro is just great.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    mmmmmm ... Café Latte ... mmmmm coffee in any form ....

9. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Trell: Flintlock! That's it. Thanks. :)

8people: Nice photos.

In other news:

Spring break :banana:
    Twelve days home, with practically no worries whatsoever.

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    First off...people who buy guns to compensate for the size of their penis...or the lack there of, buy Desert Eagles, massive 10 gauge shotguns, or several large caliber hunting rifles and display them prominently in the back window of their Ford F350 trucks that have big tires and a huge lift. :nono:

I'm using the second to largest back strap because I have fairly large hands. As for the front sight, it's the #3 sight...I need to see if Walther has a #2 or a #1...the gun seems to hit a little low on the target. :bad:

For your kids: Yes. For you and your husband: NO! :p :lol:

Anyway, the deal is done. I gave him $800 for the gun, 2 10rd magazines, 3 30rd magazines, a box of Hydra-Shock bullets, and a hip holster. I got a good deal on everything. The gun comes with a single 10rd mag from the factory, so the second 10rd mag would have cost $50, and the 30rd mags cost about $20-$30 each, and I've seen the holster I got on sale for about $25...so I only paid about $645 for the actual gun...which is in 95-98% pristine condition. The fact that it's a real German made gun makes me happy. :D :rolling:

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Oh yes, I knew there were 3 pics. In the third one, she should be wearing a hat.

The shameful displays of skin that young people display these days... :geezer:

:p

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    If Splunge had his wy, it'd be almost impossible to tell the sex of a person in front of you! Perhaps we'd have to wear signs?

I have no such qualms. ;)

8people, you look very pretty in the pictures.

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't actually have any hats :hmm:

I did have tinsel in my hair on Sunday though for the gig I went to. The top I was wearing also fell apart :mad:

Thanks for the comments though, I think :lol:

14. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

with what walther parts sell for, you might as well look at upgrading to night sights.

as you may have guessed from my posts, i'm a glock man myself. I would love to finish my collection but it's illegal to import the g25 & g28 models into the us even though they are only .380's!!:confused:
    9mm, .40, .357sig, 10mm, .45 ? no problem! but a .380?:nono: nope can't allow it. just another example of our goofy gun laws:nuts:

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Time for bed. I've really screwed up my sleep schedule this weekend, so now body wants to be awake during the day for some reason. :bad: I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of caffine tonight at work. :rolling:

16. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I wanna see the pics of 8People! Sadly, I will have to wait until I get home because the stupid filter on my work computer won't let me get into facebook!

17. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I'm BAAACK! Had a quiet week, ended up doing a little more family stuff than I planned, but on the whole a good week off.
    I actually got back Monday but I've been in over my head ever since catching up work, so first chance to announce my return.
    And . . . drum roll! . . . learned when I got back that my 6 week sabbatical for late summer is approved! Yay! :banana:
    You have all been very industrious babblers, and I am proud of you for it. Now that I'm back I can start pulling my weight . . . well, considering my weight, maybe not.

And speaking of weight - 8peeps, don't be too worried, you look great in the pics.

Babble on with me, now, SP!

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    FINALLY I start the job in 30 minutes, was supposed to be last Friday! I was wondering if the place would actually open. Wait, I work in thirty minute, I can't be babbling here. Euhmm, see y'all.

19. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Welcome back, revmaf. :)
    /me salutes your enthusiasm...

20. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

ha! just saw 8people's pictures. IMHO, you look like you are channeling the cast of NCIS(look it up on www.imdb.com if you don't know the show)
    1st pic Ziva David
    2nd pic Abby from the lab
    3rd been hanging out with mcgee:D
    cool pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.