1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

No, I did not used uppercase at all, honest. And explaining to someone why he/she is an idiot to me isn't something I think is worth taking the time to do, so I just say it like it is, and too bad if the receiving party doesen't like it.

And even funnier, they revised my permaban, which became a two-day ban, and posted to me in the banned member section what posts got me canned, and said that whenever I post or not following leaving a feedback to the guy I have a pending transaction with is up to me. Would seem some of my acquintances there stood up for yours truly Notorious.

I have't changed my mind - they still can go F themselves. If the admins/mods were as zealous here than they are there, I would have permabanned from SP quite some time ago.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  3. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I spent the day at Disney World with a 104 degree fever once. I have had friends tell me that my descriptions of that day sounded the same as an LSD trip.
    That freaked me out.

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Since everyone is talking weapons, here's my room's inventory (all replicas, of course):

- a flail (three headed)
    - light crossbow*
    - longbow*
    - katana
    - the kind of pistol you see in pirate movies (cant remember how it's called in English)

(* = joint ownership with my brother)

And my personal favorite: plastic, yellow, soap bubble shooting revolver... :p

Generally speaking, my room looks like a storage area, with the main motto being "There's always room for one more thing." Hell for dusting.

5. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

What is this "dusting" of which you speak? ;)

6. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Dusting = The accumulation of dust on items. I think... :hmm:

There are two kinds of dust: Light dust, which is attracted to dark objects, and dark dust, which is attracted to light objects. ;)

7. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    You forget the sneaky dust variety... one that covers items when you finish dusting and turn your back for a second... :)

By the way dusting = a complex rite for obtaining the favor of the Shiny Goddess of Polishing. Moms around the world seem to worship her... :p

Her ire is often invoked by pigeons. They tend to fly into closed windows...

8. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I hate sneezing after going swimming. I think that I may be allergic to wet water.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I hate dust. Drives me crazy. Doesn't help that my husband is a friggin' dust inspector.

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Lalalalala. I will not have a panic attack, I will not.

11. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Flintlock pistol? Have one myself :p .

Horrible day in school today. And will be simliar for the rest of the year.

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Is there a problem ? Why would you have the need to say that you will not panic? If it were true you'd probably won't be saying it out loud in public like this.

13. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    There's celebs at workplace today.

No worries, the team I'm in brings still more money into the house than they do :p

14. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I'm sick. I just want to go home and curl up under the comforter.

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    The damn café isn't opened yet, it was supposed to be yesterday, but it seems it will be tomorrow. In half an hour I'm supposed to be there to attend an "employee's meeting" whatever the hell that means. I hope I haven't made a mistake taking this job, we'll see if the place opens at all.

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Me too. That's why I usually swim in dry water. :p

17. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I knew that you were a sensible type of chap!

18. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Dublin is REALLY expensive! Hadn't expected that. My master plan to find a good cheap hotel seems to be going down the drain.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I has pictures!

I am also celebrating my fifth lunaversary :love:

Getting more and more miserable about my weight too. Have taken up fencing again so am getting some excersize, have stopped eating so much whenever I can cut back on food and my weight doesn't look like it will stabilise any time soon. I may have to come off my medication :wail:

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Where are the other 7 of you? :p

And *gasp* based on how you describe yourself, I was expecting a troll! :D

(Being a 48 year old man, I have to be careful not to describe someone young enough to be his daughter as "attractive".)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.