1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Man, my PS1 memory card is moody. Absolutely no problems when it comes to my Symphony of The Night saves, but trying to save FF games results in corrupted save files. :skeptic:

Yeah, I play PSone games on a PS2, but that's irrelevent.

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    You can play PS1 games on a PS3 if you want.

Oddly enough you can't play PS2 games on a PS3. Thank you very much Sony :rolleyes:

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Decados, it's a Diablo II site that I learned about through a thread in another part of this site. I'll need High speed so that I can run Diablo II while connected to the net to look back at the site...

Get your mind out of the gutter...

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    The weekend is almost here...I can taste freedom...almost... :help:

5. Disciple of The Watch

Actually, my friend has the 60GB version and we played PS2 games just fine on it. Some games ranted about the memory card, or had some graphical glitches, but otherwise ran just fine.

6. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    But it is rather comfy down here!

7. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

My Mass Effect copy will arive tomorrow!!!

8. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    First of June... wow. My exam month has officially started, without me noticing.

9. Disciple of The Watch

I never thought I'd say that, but for once I'm actually looking forward to August simply because the welding class begins. I'm bored out of my skull big time.

10. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

:beer: :xx: Yesterday.
    :sleep: Today.
    :whoa: :mommy: Counting the empty cans.

We had some sausages too. Fire and sticks and everything.

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Procrastination! (like "imagination!" in the very wrong song)

12. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

High School's over, but life gets worse this week. Gotta start waking up for work at 6 every day... two hours before the norm. It's gonna be a long Summer.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    I think I might have Bronchidis once again. :bad: If I do, it's in its early stages...but I won't be able to get an appointment with my doctor until Tuesday, so a few innocent bystandards might accidentally catch a stray flying bacteria. :eek:

In other news...I wish this was 1970 and I was working at the place I work now (back then it was a different compnay). The stories I heard last night sounded less like work, and more like getting paid to party, do drugs, have sex, and goof around. :bigeyes: Then stupid OSHA had to be created and killed all the fun. :bad: :rolling:

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Survived the main meeting at Church today (despite it going over the time), and a couple stops on the way home. I'm convinced that the recovery for my back is under way...

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Have you ever woken yourself up in the middle of the night laughing and having no idea why?

16. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

on the ps3 note:

the ps3 60 gb version(now abandoned) does have a reader chip for ps2 game inside, while other versions of the ps3 only has a software patch able to read the ps2 games thorugh the ps3 blu ray reader.

and you can use your psp to controll downloads, stream games and music and even as the rear-view mirror if you play Gran turismo 5

17. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I haven't been climbing in ages. Perhaps I'll go soon.

18. Kitrax

Media:
    To be honest, I've never done acid...so no, I've never had that happen to me. :p :evil:

In other news, I have leprosy! :eek: My shoulders, back, knees, and the tops of my feet are all peeling right now. I've been applying Aloe vera gel and "deep conditioning" lotion like spackle ever since we got back from the lake...but that only delayed the peeling. It looks like the only part of my body that got burnt that isn't going to peel is my belly....which actually got burnt the worst. :skeptic: :rolling:

19. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Thats awful Kit.
    *thinks of the Simpsons episode*
    Hope you...get over it? cure it? what's the correct term for Leprosy? :hmm:

20. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Ain't no cure for leprosy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.