1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'm probably not going to have a girlfriend before the age of 20 so it's meen to tease like that.

2. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Oh, that's just begging for more :p

Chit-chatted with the head-honcho's secretary all smiley-smiley, giggly-giggly and when she left she did that over-the-shoulder glance with a hand-wave for goodbye. :shake: Flirty-flirty ;) :D Teehee!

3. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    @Iku, she's sexually harassing you, quick, press charges!

:lol: I *can* sing while I play BG, but yes I meant an instrument, guitar to to be precise. Deep voice doesn't unfortunately work with every song. I swear, either most rock singers haven't developed any genitals or they're all elves or something.
    And that Dio guy is a gnome.

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    About as subtle as a slap to the face, eh Iku?

Don't worry mate, there's plenty of room in the bachelor's club for another one. Any particular reason you think 20?

Girls: ?

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Sincere apologies about the teasing...I do get a "bit" over the top every now and then...

@The Magister: Like Decados said, don't worry about it...get a pair of freeweights, start training, easy does it and you'll be in babesville in no time. Few years might seem like ages, but time does fly really fast when you're not expecting something to happen right away. :thumb:

6. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

@Decados

girls: are here in all seasonS... dunno about avalon

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  7. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@ trellheim, it's the tight pants. it will make a soprano out of anybody:p

8. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Hmm, I train a lot and, on occasion, have even been known to use free weights. Unfortunately missed Babesville. Could I have taken a wrong turning somewhere?

@Balle: Not so much. If you want an afterlife that heavily involves females, I would advise Valhalla- serving wenches are guaranteed as part of even the standard package. Obviously the more heroic your death, the better the perks get. I'm thinking about applying for a transfer.

@martaug: Why would you want a male soprano? That's what female singers are for. I think Trellheim is referring to falsetto. Having tight trousers may help, but for authentic results, you need to install a vice near the microphone in the studio.

9. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    ...umm, it's an age thing as well I gather...and money...and...well, if I had the answers to missing babesville, I wouldn't be single either...

Oh, I know, just get a job where the clear majority of your coworkers are women!

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I knew the knitting industry had good points!

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I'm still alive!

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    No you fool! That's just a guise they use to lure you in! Once they have you, they'll convert you to a typical Utah redneck who can't drive and has 20 kids. :eek:

In other news, I'm still recovering from the lake...I went home early from work last night because my sunburns were killing me and I felt drained of all energy. Let's hope tonight is better. :rolling:

13. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Hello everyone!

Back from night out celebrating a friend's birthday. Loads of fun!

I'm feeling a bit tipsy... well "a bit" is probably an understatement. I am not going to feel happy tomorrow morning. But at the moment I don't care :D

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

went aover 10 hours between painpills, and moved a couple bales of hay today. I'm not ready for the damands of my job, but I consider it progress...

15. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I've survived the faculty field trip (which was just as I had imagined it - boring, long lasting, with a few fun moments).

Three pages of babbling for less than 48 hours... The pace quickens.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Last exam today :eek: Shouldn't be too bad. Relational Databases set by the worlds most boring woman. :sleep:

Then back to planning my online roleplay and my vampire game and doing Warhammer in the time inbetween :D

17. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Hmm, haven't played 40K for ages. Need to figure out a way to get a game or two in.

18. Salamander3 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Tru 'dat. If Ruth got any more boring she's be doing adverts for Benetol.

Thank god it's the last exam. I'm looking forward to being able to look forward. XD

19. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Got pretty drunk yesterday at my old man's friend's cabin. Opened the first can at around 1:30 PM. Now I feel kinda floppy and rubbery and jellyfish-ish.

20. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    That's a sing you should drink more. You can still feel something. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.