1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Err... no?

No. Definitely not.

Being young is definitely more fun. Far fewer responsibilities, both towards yourself and others. More free time as well!

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Sal reckons when he's older he'll lose some of his punkiness :xx: While doing the whole look so he doesn't have to talk to people and having the facade of a narrow-minded anarchist, he has much more fun talking to people and braodening his horizons :lol:

He doesn't think I'll change much, just think I'll gain purpose and patience, perhaps losing some of my bounce, I think I'll probably gain an imperious streak :hmm:

Visually I don't think I'll change much, neither does Sal, only have to look at my mother to see that though. Sal is worried about how he'll look, but I've not met his dad yet :D

3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I was just in my first RP ever. :)

I love SP.

BoM-ers, you are my favourite group of people (that I've never met :p). Don't change.

Babble, babble, babble... and I'll go study.

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Even if we get older.

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I met my old highschool class some years ago, after 20 years. It was a surprise to see how little most of us had changed (especially on the inside). Or maybe it was just a flashback that made us behave like when we were teenagers. :shake:

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Dima Bilan lost his mullet and so Russia won. There is justice. Mullets are evil.

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yes, I do need a carreer change, but anything I've looked into requires going for newer education (which is prohibitively expensive), or has a ton of competition for a few openings (where most of the applicants have more relevent experience than I appear to).

I will have to attempt to get on Disability support again (and hope they don't try to tell me I make too much money, even though their benefits would be a raise).

8. Loreseeker

Media:
    Just posting so that the RBP post count stops saying 666. :p

On the topic of aging:
    People change on the surface, but then something just flashes from within: the way someone smiles, holds a pen, hums... and voila, it's like no time has passed at all. A bitter-sweet sensation, that lasts just seconds, but can't be denied.

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Sunday Afternoons (EDT) are really slow here...

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Don't you wish that you could have fun on slow days and make the fun last all the longer?

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I am in Barcelona right now! Woooot! I have been here for a week and a half so far, and I am leaving Wednesday morning. I have been having a great time, I just haven´t been able to post a lot because of lack of computer time. Barcelona is beautiful!

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    So many equations, so little time...

13. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    [emo]Amazing how one day you can feel safe and secure, then the next you feel like the flailing end of a dismembered hydra neck, not going anywhere with no future but to be replaced.[/emo]

[sarcasm]Life is great. Hoohoo.[/sarcasm]

[punch]Say it properly. Say it with UBB.[/punch]

14. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    ...life not so great today, Urithrand?

ION, I'm off to my final exam- I'm almost free for the summer!

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    woa with my full time job and summer classes I barely have time to spam on BoM! Fortunately I don't work Tuesday and Wednesday that is cool. I never thought being a cook in a restaurant would be so... stressful. For anyone curious I work in the restaurant at the Montréal Botanical Garden

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    @Flix: I knew...at one time I considered starting a career as a chef, but decided not to exactly because you've got a fire under your tail all the time. Hurryhurryhurry! Customers are getting impatient and anxious! Busybusybusy!

17. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah, but it's still pretty fun. I like the job.

18. Loreseeker

Media:
    Flix: The botanical garden the restaurant is in... Lovely work environment.

Decados: Good luck.

All is well. I don't think I've ever typed this sentence before. :)

Either I've sniffed at one chem solvent to many, or my serotonin is sky high. :p

19. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    About a month before I go to Finland, so I've been too busy packing to babble. You'd think it's easy, just take the clothes, instruments, books and all the PC related stuff, but it's not. Some stuff have to be packed at the last minute, some things I can't find and then there's all the stuff I might miss at some point, but am not sure what they are yet. ARRGHH.

It's good we have a little Wales trip planned I leave. Castles, good food and a dialect that I could never understand sounds pretty good at this point.

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Oh well, off to work and then to summer class. I won't be here for the day, I shall miss this forum. Babble without me all you can y'hear?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.