1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #102

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    8people: Good luck. :)

Saber: 150+ formulas... something like my Medicinal Chemistry exam. Not fun. Good luck to you too.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Thanks, Lore :)

I believe I shall resurrect my Mazzy Romance mod.

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

G'luck, 8peeps.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Thanks :)

I'm currently wondering how important it is for people to have voiced dialogue...

Onward to poll making!

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Starnge people stop me at night and make stranger propositions. Last night just at random a couple in their early twenties stopped me and asked if there'd be any bars nearby open at those hours where they could go I suggested a couple of places. Then they asked if I'd come with them. Then it turned out they weren't going into any bars after all, but back into their place. Then they asked if I'd come with them and do a couple of lines of speed. :jawdrop:
    Nu-uh-uh. No. Thankyouverymuch, but no. Sheesh...

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Last time I was in Aberdeen a few months ago a woman approached me at the bus stop and asked me if I could take care of her luggage. Said "luggage" was a wheelie bin. I decided to ignore the situation by turning the volume on my mp3 player up, so she assumed I was agreeing, thanked me and said she was going away. So she walked a few steps away, hid in a building entrance and stared at me (or her luggage, not sure) from there. I was very happy when the bus finally got there.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Iku, that reminds me of one time where I was coming out of a convenience story with a friend of mine, and some dude locked himself out of his car. When he saw me, he asked if I could unlock a car door. I said no and asked why, and he told me I looked like I had experience. :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic:

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Uh oh, check this poop out and kiss your money goodbye. :jawdrop:

Among this year's upcoming PC games:
    Dreamfall Chapters (Best adventure game serie ever), Age of Decadence (Finally a real RPG), The Broken Hourglass (Obviously), Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (If it's anything like the Lego Star Wars games), Alan Wake (Yay), Duke Nukem Forever (This is a joke right?) and Splinter Cell 5 (Hobo Fighter V).

9. Disciple of The Watch

Rockstar Roasted Light Vanilla is surprisingly good.

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I did make it to church this morning, but it will be quite some time before I can go back to the 8 am meetings and all three regular meetings (and the wait for whoever waylays my mother with a request after church).

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yes, getting waylayed bys trang epeople ion the middle of the night is not fun even when theya ren't actually waylaying you...

On the other hand, running into someone you baely know at 3 am and there being great amounts of shenanigans? Fuin! :D

Weatherwise it is quite nice here at the moment. Nothing like last summer when i reained nearly 3 months straight.

Why yes, my first summer in .IE was the rainiest one in a VERY long time :p

12. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i can't believe all the tornadoes hitting across the country. it seems every day, someplace has been destroyed my tornadoes. they never used to be this bad. the weather has been very strange for the last year or 2. i hope everyone was safe from them

13. Disciple of The Watch

Daaaamn, I whipped out my old NES and Genesis and they still work! Does THAT bring back memories...

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:

Dammit, my NES is in another country! :(

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    As 8people before me, it is also my last day of exams. Yayness indeed! Oh, and if anyone's interested I've decided to get the slightly less paying job that will last longer, even with the 0,35$ difference in the long run it'll pay more.

16. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    A woman in the bus talked for two and a half hours and her cell phone rang ten times, really loud... Madness. No sleep for me.

DotW, that's the funniest thing I heard today... :lol:

17. Disciple of The Watch

You should have seen my friend's face. Absolutely priceless.

18. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Is that... Arabwel? :bigeyes: I almost didn't recognise you with a gem! wb, Ara. :wave: The RBP hasn't been the same without you.

(I realise I may be way behind everyone else in noticing, but I don't visit much these days).

In other "news", the English summer seems to have arrived early again... I hope this doesn't mean that we'll have 3 months of crappy rain after a baking hot May, like last year. I'm on school holiday times this year, and I don't want my nice long holidays spoilt by getting drenched every day!

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    SP3 for Windows XP is out! Read my post about it in the TM forum!
    Good stuff.

In other news...since I didn't have internet access yesterday, I hope all the mothers here at SP had a happy Mother's Day...and for everyone else, I hope you all had a happy Other's Day. :p :shake: I spent the day at my parents house, and then I took the wife out for dinner since she claims that since we have 3 cats, she quallifies as a mother. :rolleyes: $10 says I don't get the same treatment come Father's Day... :skeptic: :rolling:

20. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I love people who are able to talk non-stop for hours! Especially those who have an irritating laugh or a stressed voice. /sarcasm

It is sunny, way too hot and my pale skin is melting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.