1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #101

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Durr...I'm not a human anymore, just hook me up into an interface and see me go, I'm a customer service/contact-borg :borg:

edit: hey, that rhymed! :hahaerr:

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hey, don't put us all in the same basket. I'm French-Canadian, I love guns at all (or any weapons for that matter) and there's nothing like a huge T-bone with fries on a Friday night.

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Guns, knives, cyborgs, vegtarians....and here's me with nothing but an infected elbow....I feel left out :(

ION I think I'm becoming addicted to the acoustic version of Daniel Bedingfield's "Gotta Get Through This"

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...you're one in a million then. :p

In other news...nothing interesting is happening here. :bad: :rolling:

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The Good news: Civ IV still plays using the onboard video card.

The Strange news: Civ III won't work using the onboard video card...

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wait, what? Civ III doesn't work but the fourth does? It doesn't make sense.On other news I still haven't got the call for the exact hour and address for tomorrow's job interview in the bakeshop. Despair, despair, despair....

7. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    @ Ofelix: Be careful about the time of your job interview tomorrow.
    The clock adjustment (2:00 - 3:00) for daylight saving time happens tonight. (Or it already happened... )

Oh, and, good luck. :)

8. Disciple of The Watch

Bah, BAHUMBUG!

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Ofelix: I don't get it either. But I did come into a 21 inch monitor today. Had to re-arrange my desk to fit it, but it's there and it's nice.

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well I finally have my new video card installed and working - damn old card left some installed drivers that cause my husband a few headaches but he managed to work through it. Now I can finally play some pretty games again.

11. Disciple of The Watch

You know, one thing I like about SP is the lack of A-holes.

I just logged off a HUGE (and I do mean HUGE) flame war with moronic *******s who happen to be Telus, Bell, VM, Sprint, Verizon & Helio reps. Looks like they do not appreciate my pulling off the trick of getting a CDMA phone to work on a foreign network.... or my contradicting them when someone asks if a foreign phone can be used on X network.

Oh, silly me... anyone who wants service with X service provider should get a phone from that provider. A HEAP OF CRAP, and I've PROVEN IT!

I'm not POed the slightest bit, though... if I ever meet one of those idiots, I'll beat it to a bloody pulp with a million dollar smile on my face.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, Scroodge. :p

Damn...I'm not trying hard enough. :evil: :p

On a more seroius note, I agree with your statement. There are...and have been...some real A-holes here, but because of SP's rules, they have been kept in check. :thumb: :rolling:

13. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Hey, I'm trying to be an a-hole the best that I can, but the weather on my planet's made funny things to my head since I tried to lick that frozen lamppost and my tongue got stuck... :alien:

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Meh. Had to go to work today. Just came back, having lunch. Not quite sure what to do this afternoon. There's more work I'm meant to be doing (which I can do from home thankfully) but I really don't feel like it. Plus I've got a loooong day tomorrow, so I may just stare at the ceiling for the rest of the day.

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well, that was quite the interesting night.

16. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Goodness, RL keeps me away for a few days and a gunfight breaks out. A metaphorical one, at least.

And of course now that I'm back . . . .

I have nothing to say! Yay me! :thumb:

17. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
  18. Disciple of The Watch

Liking woman, booze, guns and fireworks doesen't make you an A-hole, Kit... it makes you the kind of person I'd hang out with.

Sorry 'bout your damn luck. :skeptic: :shake:

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Due to a general lack of interest tomorrow will be cancelled, please go to sleep tonight with the express intent of waking up Thursday.

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I am the only member online right now... feel my lack of a life!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.