1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #101

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Rotku, there are some fundamentalist Christians who believe that electronic banking and credit cards are signs of the coming of the Antichrist. I know that sounds off the wall, but it is so - I live in East Tennessee and every now and then I get an earful from one of my neighbors who is otherwise a seemingly ordinary person. I expect that's what the clause is about. :confused:

Rain, thunder here yesterday, though no really severe weather, though there is an oil well fire in progress about 30 miles from us. Yes, they do have oil and gas wells in East Tennessee - in fact our public natural gas service is dirt cheap because it's all local gas. One of my friends uses the gas on his property to heat his home.

Babble prettily, now.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well, I still hate Futureshop. I wonder if I will ever have a new video card.

3. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

The car is broken, fuel injectors. Boss gonna be mad cause all 4 need to be replaced and one costs huge ammounts of money.

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Looks like this holiday is going to be a productive one- about 1/3 of the way through a Medieval II game and have completed Assassin's Creed. The latter has an awful ending, btw.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    And an awful begening. Oh no a bad guy is doing something to you for some reason! The torture? Sending you in virtual world of Medieaval Middle East! Why haven't they made the game just in the real medieaval middle east instead of this... ****ty story?

6. Dice

Media:
    Wow, I feel unbelievably tired and my head feels like it is going to crack open at any moment. Also my stomach feels a tiny inkling of nausia... I hope I'm not getting the flu. Maybe I will go take a nice hot bath and relax for a while.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My break is over.

Babble on...that is all. :rolling:

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Gnarff,
    so something about that crack in your house's foundation, or you'll have mould in your house faster than you can say whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance - whatanuisance ...

But never mind the snail pace, it will come if you don't do something about it.

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Holidays. :banana:
    I play on enjoying this time (and getting homework done for once)

10. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm glad I don't have to work today...I'm still hungover from yesterday's Good Friday bbq at work...

And on that note....Happy Easter all!

11. Ragusa

Media:
    Happy Easter!

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  13. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Happy Easter to all of you that are celebrating it today...

It won't be Easter here for another four weeks. Still, I can't wait to paint the eggs...

I've got four active games running, and an exam on Tuesday... Lucky me.:heh:

Babble on, people. :rolling:

EDIT: O, today is Saturday, not Sunday. My mistake, I was too sleepy to count. Celebrating it tomorrow...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Party tomorrow evening.... that should be good.

Well, time to put my Ultraviolent title on the line and chokeslam my brother through the top of a steel cage...

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Uh, I thought easter was this Sunday go figure. Happy Easter nonetheless.

16. Dice

Media:
    Tomorrow night I get to hide chocolate all over the house...what fun. I wish the Easter Bunny would come and leave me some surprises like computer games and dvd movies. Now that would be REALLY fun.

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah, I think we will have a mould problem, but I'm not the person that knows how to fix things around here, and since the only wet area is under my computer desk, I think it gets a lower priority. Which is why I want to move my computer as soon as the space is available...

18. Dice

Media:
    Well I need to kill half an hour while my polymer clay experiment bakes. I'm attempting a mask with a nice fish skeleton pattern on it. Since my video card when kaput I've be diving into real life creativity again. Maybe I should not get a new video card... Actually I love my photoshop so I guess I do need it.

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I seem to be experiencing a babbling mental bock.

In other news, Family Guy is the greatest show on Earth!!! :rolling:

20. Ragusa

Media:
    :spin: We have snow here :roll: About 2 millimeter, which is remarkable because it is so rare in Cologne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.