1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #101

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2008
  2. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    /me Mourns Gygax's death

Also, I've got me new glasses! Yay! I can see! A whole new world of possibilities! Nothing can stop me now that I can see proprely!

He got it right, :lol:

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Never had problems with losing weight either. I have a very slow metabolism which makes gaining weight just as easy as losing it.

I should start watching what I eat... I'm once again a few pounds away from the 200 pounds mark... and that's bad.

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Never really had to watch what I eat- I've always been slim, no matter what. Training appears to currently be the only thing affecting my weight.

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Just clearing the last of the crap from my sinuses and soon I should be good as new!

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    *cough cough sneeze sneeze*
    I forgot how much I hate having a cold.
    At least I had lots of soup to eat today.

8. Ofelix

Media:
    Goddamnit! Another freakin' snow tempest, that is it! I'm sick and tired of winter! I want spring already!

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That's just about right, but you forgot to add racoon, pigeon, sewer rat, possum, and any roadkill they find near the processing plant. :eek: :skeptic:

In regards to weight loss, I don't want to sound like a snob...but I have a very hard time *gaining* weight! I'm 6'3.75" (the doctor says I'm 6'4"), and at age 23, I *finally* got to 195lbs. I've been at this height since I was 16, and I'm only "filling out" to the recomended weight now. :bad: :rolling:

10. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    :doh: This is just not my day :toofar:

11. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    The cake is a lie!

/me casts Powerword: Babble

12. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Mine, either. Got up to no heat in house. Fortunately the repair guy got there fairly early and was able to fix it, but also found that recent rains had caused water and mud to puddle around the unit. Now waiting for landlord's handyman to call about coming over to dig it out a bit and redig the old drainage ditch.

I am tired. I do not like these 12 hour work days.

And I am NOT looking forward to DST starting up again on Saturday night. I have to go to a charity event that night out of town and won't be back here until rather late and then have to get up the next morning for church and work. It will take me months to adjust to the new time pattern. Wish the country could choose standard time or daylight time and stick with it year round.

There, gripe over. Now just babble, everyone.

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I cannot be bothered today.

14. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

WHAAAAAAAA, Gary Gygax is dead. What will we do?

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Gah my back is sore. My own fault for mucking up crash dives last night...but even so!

16. Ofelix

Media:
    A proof to anyone who would not believe in Canada's winter's rigour; this morning I saw a teacher coming ... skiing.

Meh, I'm tired of this winter! Let spring come already dammit!

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    This damned cold is getting around isn't it! I seem to have come down with an annoying bug as well. I usually have 2 colds a year (one in spring and one in autumn) but this is my second of 2008 and we're still in March! Not a good sign of things to come. Need to find away to boost my immunity again.

I wish I could ski to work! It's all downhill as well, nice gentle slope. Not many of these in Edinburgh :shake:

18. Ofelix

Media:
    I hate when TV shows force a foreign accent into characters! Just saw an episode of Star Trek The Next Generation, this one dude was apparently Scottish, but even I could "hear" this forced accent. How hard would it have been to hire a real Scottish actor, or if it isn't possible don't make the character Scottish.

Meh, and it isn't just an American phenomena, I've seen it in other TVs too.

Edit; Just noticed I've posted a lot in the RBP lately, more to confirm that I really need to get a bloody job

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    And I thought that I was sore earlier? Hah!

Yes, dear friends, this evening I fell rather quickly off the trampoline. Gravity is a harsh mistress.

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Because he knows I'm playing around with FreeBSD, my friends has given me the contract of building a full-blown server running the said FreeBSD.

Good thing I stacked on caffeine. It's gonna be a long day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.