1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #101

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
  2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Work! Beer and bourbon! Babble!

Call me satisfied too...

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Cleaning stuff on the floors! Odd-smelling cheese in the fridge! Washing all over the room!

Call me...satisfied?

4. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

On a re-read of your post I realize the only actual way to protect people from whatnots is . . . don't give them the URL for Boards O' Magic. :lol:

Snow tonight, maybe, though they've been so wrong about most things lately. They need to hire some diviners, obviously.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay! I finally hauled my mini-fridge out of the garage, I put it within arm's reach of my computer desk, and stocked it full of Mt. Dew. I've got it set to keep my dew at 29 degress (F)...which is about 1 degree above its freezing point. :love:

Things are as they should be. :D :rolling:

6. Ofelix

Media:
    Waaah!

Did I scared you?

7. Kitrax

Media:
  8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    no... actually I was wondering why you were crying.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/shoots Flix

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    ....o.k., now I know why you were crying Flix :lol:

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Finally saw a doctor about this cold and he says it's a Flu bug. I guess it would be worse if I hadn't had my flu shot...

12. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I'm excited that we're finally making the move we want to but I have to say that the actual moving part sucks. We'll probably have to do it again within a year if we end up buying a house. It will all be worth it in the end though.

13. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Visited my evil old company because they didn't manage in a year to send me my bloody reference paper, and used the opportunity to snoop around a bit and meet a few of the survivors (the company isn't doing well since I left ;) ) for a little chat and to give a very likeable former colleague flowers, to her great delight (which was just the point). Had a nice morning.

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Oh well, Wednesday the day I hate the most. I only have got one class today, gym, at 8h00. So basically I wake up early and my day is over at 9h00. One freakin' hour. I have to wake up early for that?!

15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Yes you do Flix, otherwise DotW will shoot you again :evil:

I want more info about "Vince D. Weller"(Vault Dweller)'s Age of Decadence!

16. Kitrax

Media:
    That doesn't sound so bad. The class makes you get your lazy but up and moving, which gets you energized, and you have the rest of the day to do whatever you want.

In other news...Since I've just finished my giagnatic novel of a reseach paper a week early, I think I shall treat myself to a BG+BG2+Tutu install and have some fun this week. :D :rolling:

17. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Actually, it wouldnt... The Flu shot will give you immunity to some strains of the Influenze virus, but not the one you have, since it was able to infect you. If you were infected with a strain included in the shot, you would of felt a minor cold like symptoms and then 1-2 days later felt perfectly fine.

(Sorry, just been studying Influenza, Vaccination and Immune responses...)

Did you know, that for Avian Flu to infect us, it would need to go through Pigs first?

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Not falling asleep in lectures took some real effort today, but I made it. Pat on the back time.

19. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Uh-oh - Denmark is pig-raising country. :mommy:

/me gives Decados a nice pat on the back! :thumb:

20. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Yay, Dinsdale, glad it's going, even if the moving part is a pain - I hate moving but usually like getting there.
    For once the weatherfolk had it right - it did indeed snow. I got to work an hour late but safe, after waiting till I could see cars making it up the hill by my house. It's cold enough that we're likely to have trouble tomorrow, too.
    So, babble on, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.