1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  2. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I missed my lecture this morning, was doing so well with attendance :( Its just i woke up and was physically unable to move due to being so tired.

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Sum.

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    This job I'm working on is so boring. Must stay awake. Mussszzzzzzzzz... :sleep:

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Chocolate raisons are good. Not quite so satisfying with liquorice though.

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Just came back from work. Got to be there again tomorrow at 9am. Bleh.

7. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i'm worthy to be among you again.when i had so much trouble getting another job,i was ashamed to come among good,productive members of society.did anyone miss me?.............you didn't notice i was gone?............you don't even know who i am?!?......oh,never mind.....anyway,i got a job again.a good one.i'm learning mazak's.i've run cima and toyoda cnc machines,but never a mazak.i've always wanted to,tho.i started thursday,and the boss said he's giving me a raise on monday.of course,i have many years of machining behind me.so i'll be back posting every few days again.i'm glad to be back

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

War started in Utopia. Will be interesting to see if I can keep up with what my kingdom needs of me with actual stuff to do on the weekend!

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Good to see you back, Dragon3. Don't sweat the missed time, I've disappeared for over a year at a time, and nobody remembers... :p

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    /me takes out a revolver and shoots Colthruns kneecap

no :D

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

God I'm feeling old. Just noticed I've been here nearly 5 years... hardly seems like that long ago.

Passed some people in the streets today, trying to get people to sign a petition. They were stopping people and talking to them. I had a bit of time on my hands, and knew that their opinions were wrong (naturally, as they weren't in line with mine), so slowly walked past them, waiting to be stopped. But no, they ignored me. Walked down to the end of the street, and turned around, walking past them again, trying to look as interested as possible. And again, ignored! Again and again and again that happened! Ended up giving up on my 6th try. Stupid people.

Montresor likes this.
  12. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    @Rotku, :lol: I often wear sunglasses and big headphones to avoid those guys, but they're still trying to talk to me. I know that most of the time they mean good, like save the whales or kittens or whatever, but at the time, I'm just not interested. If that makes me a cold hearted hagspawn then so be it.

13. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    @Rotku: You would be welcome to "innocently" stroll around the local mall while I do my shopping. ;)

I have considered telling the horde of salespersons and NGO'ers and whatnot clogging the mall that "I came here to shop - in the shops, that is! You don't seem to be running one of those." or "You want to know if you could speak to me for a moment? Well - I walked fast, I gave you a wide berth, I looked down and away to avoid eye contact, and in short signalled in every conceivable way sort of shouting it out loud that I wasn't interested. So, what the H*** do you think??" :mad:

14. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Is it just me or is everyone busy today?

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sort of but not really.

16. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Sort of but not really it's just him or sort of but not really everyone's busy?
    ...what did I just say? :confused:

17. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Dragon3, welcome back, but lack of job no reason to avoid SP. See numerous previous posts or take my word for it.

One neighbor moved out this week. Didn't like him but now I'm on edge wondering what creature from outer space will move in after him. The devil you know vs. the devil you don't, etc.

I am "working" and hoping to get out of here by noon. So, self, why are you wasting time on SP? Because, self, it's interesting and I haven't been here in two days.

18. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

thanks for welcoming me back,for those few of you who did.rev,don't you live in tn?i hope the tornadoes didn't hit you.i'm worried about my stepson.he lives in dyer ( close to jackson ).i tried to call him last night,and it said his phone was disconnected.very strange.i'm hoping he's ok.i remember when i lived there.once,3 strongest category tornadoes hit jackson,leveling whole shopping centers and apartment buildings

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i have such bad sleeping habits.

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Just got back from the gym. Rather pleased with myself: ran continuously for an hour for the first time. Unfortunately, now I have managed, I will feel like I have to do it every time.

Train me in the art of avoidance, master! I cannot get away from those people, the majority of whom appear to want my money. I'm a student; I don't have cash to throw away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.