1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] /me rushes in to grab first spot, only to notice I'm about 20 posts late.

I am certainly not "a little" insane! ;)

Oh, congrats to Beren on #100 and to Dalveen on #1! Time to :banana: and :beer:!

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Uch, too much work this week. The stress is giving me nightmares.

3. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Can I still make it to the first page? (Yes, it seems.)

Christmas shopping is killing me. :bad:

Oh and BTW, why does Beren, a mortal, have elf ears?

revmaf likes this.
  4. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Me also hates Christmas shopping (first attempt to type that came out "chopping," hmm, wonder what that means, Dr. Freud?).

It is warm and drizzly again today with intimations of snow for Sunday. How strange the weather is around here. When I lived further north December was December and you knew what to expect. Not down here.

I am proud of all babblers, especially those heroic figures who babble instead of studying (or revising, if that is the word you use) for your exams. Well done, all.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm making the christmas tree today.

6. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Well, here I am. Just got to work and am already perusing SP and posting drivel of no value whatsoever.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I fell asleep on the couch last night around 1am. Big mistake...now my sleep schedule is all messed up and I have to work tonight. :bad:

It's time for a nap...though, I highly doubt I'll actually fall asleep. :bad: Maybe I'll take a few sleep aids and a few shots of vodka. :xx: :rolling:

8. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Media:
    Isn't that kind of dangerous?

9. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    For me, RPB has always been a nice way of knowing that there's life in other parts of our blue/green planet. Not knowing who the people posting are, but knowing little things about what they do, whether it's drinking or complaining about something, it... well, I don't know how to finish this sentence... makes me happy, I guess. But the point being: don't ever say these babblings are of no value!

10. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Media:
    I was referring to my my post only, not to the overall value of this spectacular thread, which is clearly invaluable to the mental well being of...well, insane folks like us. I meant no offense. Please forgive me! :cry: Plus I wanted to use the word drivel. :spin:

11. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    I'll consider forgiving you, at the moment I've cursed your whole family for the next 300 years. Bwahahaha! :evil:
    No seriously, even the babbles that don't have any content are an important part of RPB, they being the 'random'.

I'm so getting this jacket. (EDIT: or is coat the correct term... I'm confused)

12. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

I ate too much at lunch, and now I go to work with a swollen belly. :bad:

13. revmaf

I also ate too much at lunch and that is VERY stupid for someone like me with gastric reflux. Oh, well. Tis the season to be an idjit.

Trell, I so agree.

And actually Dinsdale I think my posts are inane drivel too but that's the fun of it.

Ugh, I am too full.

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I think I'm growing up. Maturing, I mean. I'm still 5'2". :lol: Keeping blogs is killing my forum lurking and posting.

15. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Media:
    What have I wrought with my rash words? I have incurred the wrath of other babblers. I...I...I feel the uncontrollable urge to babble. I somehow managed to resist my urge to babble in the past but now it is like addiction. I can't stop! :aaa:

I'm hungry. It's almost lunchtime. Now I have to make one of the most momentous decisions of the day, what to have for lunch.

16. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Exam today was crap, missed half of it cos i physically could not answer the questions, so, bring on August and the re-sits!
    INO, but still slightly related, it was a 3 hour exam, starting at 2:15pm, ive been drinking since 3:15pm, so work out yourself how well it went!

17. revmaf

Yikes, Dal. I do recall one exam I didn't even bother to show up for, for various reasons. Redid it in the summer, and did OK second time around. Oh, well.

I am still too full. I think I'd better go very easy on supper.

Wish I had better luck drinking. If I did I'd have a drink.

18. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    My exams are starting on friday. :mommy:
    The good thing about being an all knowing teenager (add sarcasm) is that I don't need to revise to some of them. That leaves 'only' maths, biology, chemistry. And because Luxembourg's legal drinking age is 16, failing wont be a huge problem.

Which leaves me good time to play some blues.*takes out the ol' acoustic*

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Christ on a cracker, you guys are quick.
    /me curses school for making me miss the entire first page of #100

Almost... at.... break... only 2... more... days! *dies*

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Rubber silencers for fans have arrived. Maybe I won't have headaches anymore from the vibrations in my computer. It didn't matter before, when I wasn't so tired coming back home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.