1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Ziad, golfers can be utterly irrational.
    I am being prodded by my neighbors to get the outside Christmas lights down. It's not Epiphany yet so they're staying up. Maybe way beyond in case there's enough snow later to get a nice sunset picture of the lit house.
    Day off tomorrow but I must do some very serious housework if I don't want to drown in dust. :(

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Well, this guest was about 12 years old, and was family. The problem is that I couldn't enjoy anything without him bombarding me with a bazillion questions and I kept getting headaches when he was around. He's been gone for over 24 hours now, but I still have the headaches. I think I got ripped off...

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    It's...hot. VERY hot.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    It's...cold. VERY cold. :p

It got down to the single didgits last night...The news says it only got down to 6 degrees (F), but my work's website said it got down to 0 degrees (F). :eek:

I need a vacation to Hawaii or the Outback! :rolling:

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Had snow yestarday, but it didnt stick. The mountians got tons, but us on the coast got nothing :(

6. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The weather hasnt been very summerish. Normally we get a thunderstorm roll in from the Great Dividing Range every afternoon but lately it has just a constant drizzle or downpour. No thunder or lightning, just rain. Kinda takes the fun out of it really.

In other news, I almost crashed my car on Monday because of the wet weather. Wasnt a very fun experience.

7. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I am extremely gratified to see the emerging interest in meteorology on this site.:spin:

In honor of this trend I report it is clear and cold this morning - 12 degrees F, about -11 C. (Am I not being thoughtful looking up the conversion?)

I am trying to clean and taking a break. I so hate housework. If I made a little more money I'd hire a housekeeper. Of course no housekeeper can help with all the clutter.

Must . . . resist . . . temptation . . . to . . . play . . . IWD2 . . . must . . . CLEAN!

8. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Well, it's Friday. For a short work week it sure seemed to take a long time.

The rain they've been predicting hasn't arrived yet. Supposedly it'll be here for the weekend. That's ok with me. It'll give me an excuse to stay inside playing computer games, reading and watching movies.

9. Dalveen

Media:
    Yay, finished work for ever, well, until i get my next job, but at least i have a week or so to relax before Uni.

ION: Scottish Open tommorrow, gotta be up at 4am, to leave at 6am to get there for 8am check in :(

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well since it seems we're into meteorology now, It's -4C (24F), not that cold at all. Quite comfortable in fact.

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I am so sick of being unable to cook in a kitchen. Tonight, I force my way to the stove!

12. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm back! Had a nice week in me home country, but it's even nicer to be back in my actual home (and SP).

13. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    YAWN!

Nighty, all! :sleep:

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hyperextended my knee this morning. With any luck, the thing I tripped on will be gone soon...

15. Dalveen

Media:
    Sooo tired, dunno how i can fence feeling like this. Good news is that my friend is gonna drive us down, so i can sleep in the car.

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I think I'm coughing up blood...Nah...but the flu's still not gone... :sick:

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You're nuts. :nuts:

Those damn writers need to end this strike! They raped 11 episodes from the last season of Heroes, and Connan was off the air for waaaaay too long. Give them what they want already! :smash: :rolling:

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I always get headaches in hot weather. One of the many reasons I HATE SUMMER. :mad:

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That was one of the fastest flus I've been through. Sick to well in 12 hours.

20. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I survived the holidays, and now I'm headed back to school on Monday... eek.

It's 49F here right now, which is too cold for Florida, darnit! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.