1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yeah, happens to me too; like why some sandwitches have onions in them? And why ketchup has to be made of tomatoes? Why are they called "tomatoes?" Did someone squirt "toma" on someones toes? Did it hurt, or was it just something ugly? :confused:

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] CD Player on the PC :p
    It has 2 tracks, the first one doesn't play and the second is 30 minutes long composing of all the musics.

and Kitrax - I don't have any pictures of me, at all, Frosty might post one of hers up though :spin:

I have image problems :p

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I just look ugly. Oh well. I am getting a portrait, BTW. :)

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I don't have any recent pictures of just me (Velcro has requested to remain anonymous) that are actually recognizable. Once you become parents, the baby takes up all of your photo-opportunities.

5. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@8people: I would be carefull with the first track on a Pc Cdrom, because there are the informations of the cd. If you play them in a cd player it may be, that it becomes very loud and your boxes may explode.
    This reminds me of a friend of mine :D . It was only dam cool. He had a pc cdrom with some really good music on it, so we heard it and started with the second track, because we knew that it could be very loud. After some hearing my friend decided to activate the shuffle modus. Guess what happened :D . The modus selected the first track and there was a really loud and very high sound, than there was a big bang and than, there was silent and the boxes started to smoke :D

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

I got a portrait, I got a portrait! Yippie! *dances around*

We'll be going soon. oh well. Atleast I can use a computer there as well.

7. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Congratulations, Eze, welcome in the club :D

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

Heh, thanks.

Just drank some tea. I feel weird as hell. Oh whatever. :D

9. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Maybe it was tea with a lacing of rum :D

10. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31

I bought a new mouse to my computer today, and it also has a wheel :roll:

Wow my hundred post :D

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Eze. Hope you will still trace your gem progression and no less dutifully increase your post count :D

Coffeeeee... oh wait, my first coffee today was at 6th pm. Not good... I'm getting old.

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yeah, I had a similar accident just a few days ago; after inserting one of those copy protected CDs. The box just said: "Big-Puf-Lie" and exploded like fireworks.

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

Chev, ofcourse I will. :)

14. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

It's soo hot out here I can't sleep :mad:

15. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I just got back from a three mile run...my legs feel limper than Bob Dole without his pill...or overcooked pasta if you like that better.

16. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Back for 15 hours and 12 minutes before off again up to the mountains. Weather been great so far, so having a lot of fun skiing :D
    But it looks like the wind is going to pick up so the chair lifts wont be working.

Still got a stupid cold. Luckily only a cough and running nose now.

One month and two days until I can get my restricted license then no more having to have parents with me when ever I drive :D

Kitrax, what is the photo album thingy?

17. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Finally, summer starts for me too.
    Will I leave to explore foreign and mysterious countries?
    Or will I stay in the still beautest city in the world to study for my bloody farking september exams?
    Well, right now I don't really care. There's a too much beatiful full moon out of my window to care about those bullsh*ts.

@Kitrax: Ditto about everything you wrote about the photo club.

18. Volsung Gems: 14/31

AragornII, why all Italian people, including you, are so... obsessed with their country/city/village/whatever?

*jumping around and singing loud* I GOT THE NEW GEM! I GOT THE NEW GEM!
    :roll: :rolling: :) :D :spin:

[ July 15, 2003, 08:57: Message edited by: Alexander the Great ]

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I'm getting a cable connection thingy for my internet soon :D
    No more stupid dail up modem for me any more.

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ah good, another one religns fromt he gem race. I shall at least claim the rogue stone third, and if I can get ahead of Sniper maybe even second. Of course I'll have to prove that Headbanger never got it.
    No hope going up against 8People though... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.