1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I believe this is the 100th post of the topic... :p

Life sucks. I am still sick. Oh well, there is this great Dracula story that will keep me occupied... :D

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :love: :spin: :love: I am in love! :love: :spin: :love:

I really want to get Black & White 2 now! It is beautiful, and pretty, and cool, and brilliant! I simply adored the first game, Creature Isles was fun and now... :love:

3. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm giving up writing...

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Why, Erebus?

5. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Well.... turns out that my erm...shy girlfriend isn't exactly as shy as I thought... I'm still aching all over. :D :D :D :D :D Another "virgin"(felt like Aphrodite herself came down, tied me up and used me as a lovetoy) to add to my tally.

6. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Well, congrats I guess ;) .

Wee, I passed all my subjects. Only one year to go.

7. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Writing isn't my thing anyway, so I understand you well Erebus :)

8people and Frostbite, your site can get really nice in some time I think :)

8. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm going to try and find some cool stuff (effects and things) to put on it :spin:

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Would it be a bad move to ask what actually is dragoneye?

/me hides from 8people and Frosty

10. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well Lazy Bonzo, Dragoneye is an eye of a dragon :D ( oh I'm so funny )

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner,
    Sometimes I feel that my only friend is,
    the city I live in, the city of angels
    lonly as I am, together we cry.

11. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Dragoneye Studios is a group of people (2) dedicated to fantasy games. We make mods, walkthroughs do reviews on games to be released and spread the word. We hope to maybe make a couple of games and get a few more people to join our little group, so far I think we have got an extra person - so 3 people now. lol

12. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Yes! My recruting skills are damn good!

We got someone to record the male vioce sets, that was quite a stumbling block before now.

*goes back to work on the web page*

8peeps, my co-owner friend, are we going to start writing those walkthroughs?

I think I'll get started on my NWN bestiary tomorow, that'll be a good one to get up. plus, You need to figure out how to sneak your lap top round to my house next weekend so we can start recording. hehe...

13. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Perhaps I can write walkthroughs for Black and White and Creature Isles (Yes, I know I'm obsessed) Perhaps a bestiary for BG and IWD, we'll have the Alice Mod up by then, and probably the shopping Mod.

And Frosty - I have an idea for another mod we could try :evil:

14. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Excellent...

:evil:

8people, lets ask peoples opinions

People! What do you lot think to an alternate chapter three? A third party? Another choice...

I'll have to consult our third member to oficiate some things.

*jumps up and highfives 8peeps*

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Indeed.

People please check the topic in BG2- SoA, excuse the length of the post, but please reply. Have a heart, have a kitkat.

16. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Oh gee. :rolleyes: Me and innocent? Maybe that way, but not the other way, hehe. :D Get a grip, man. He's got most of the single and females there mooning over him, LOL.

Oh well. We're going to Finland. Dammit. Whatever.

And when I come back to Estonia in autumn, they want me to go Finland every SECOND weekend. Now that is some bad BS. I hate them.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm playing through The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time again. Can anyone remember how to get that stupid Zora king to shove over?

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] You know what is sad? Watching the credits and intro to a game because you like the music, you know what's even sadder? discovering you can play Age of Empires CDs on the CD Player :sosad:

Am I that sad???

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    We spent yesterday cleaning out the garage, which meant throwing out a whole bunch of stuff that we shouldn't have been saving for the last 10 years anyway. Today we get to pack the junk that we are saving into the empty boxes we made yesterday.

Ain't moving just grand?

20. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yes, you're THAT sad; I'm almost crying a river here. :rolleyes: (Although AoE does have some good music...)

Rallymama, why not equip the house with wheels then, like some do :D No packing, no fuzzing... You could drink coffee while the house creates an enormous traffic block. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.