1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Cute and charming... As always :love:

@all involved: Splunge is very right. Only killing me would stop me and even this is not confirmed. (No, my dear personal deva with resurrection thrice memorised, he wasn't attacking me.).

Sometimes I don't recognise myself ;)

No idea

Congrats. I suppose it's meant to be some achievement, but I am not positive to the greatest extent possible since my record of endurance is 2 weeks for official one (preceeded by two years of what I now perceive as temporary mental disability).

Careful. He might be hitting on you because he works for your parents. Anyway, romantism is romantism but you better choose someone of conditions similar to your own. Contrary to what is commonly believed basic logical reasoning does help in those matters a lot. I wish I had had some in the times of my youth, heh.

Last but not least, I am as closest to happy as I can be. I had to deal with a tonne of tiles for two kitchens and a bathroom for my flats. 11th floor, figure it. Thankfully the lift was working... But I overloaded it even with 1/3 of the cargo to be carried up there. It could barely move... Thankfully my mother's husband who helped a bit (he had to sign papers etc and had his finger hurt with car door) and he had some real bear in the fridge - which in addition to my savings provided for some distraction. Two 8-10% (don't remember) ones are in my stomach and my mood has been lifted sufficiently for me to seek more. That my recently usual sorrow will get me when I have reached twice legal intoxication level is another thing, heh.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I love Japanese movies. Taboo is incredible, as is Brother. Beat Takeshi is an awesome actor.

I, on the other hand, have a bad flu. Urgh.

3. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

...and I'm allergic. *Cough,cough*

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Who ever said it was a hot or warm summer? It could have been a cold summer. But it is possible anyway. To get a cold you don't need to be cold.

I'm going tomorrow, for a week holiday :roll: :) :spin: :rolling:
    Three days skiing with my family. Then they go home and I meet up with some friends and ski some more untill thursday. And for all you people out their who couldn't care less about skiing because it's always snowing, it barely ever snows here, and there are only a few skiing places around the country so I really get to go skiing.

Unluckly I've still got a stupid flu. Ah well, it should get better soon.

5. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Chev:I am a 13 year old teenager and sure as hell he's not hitting on me. We only talk sometimes and well, I do ogle him. That's all. LOL. Hehe.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    500 posts is a recommended top limit for posts on UBB.classic. The more posts there are, the slower the reply time, update time in the control panel, search time in the forum, etc.

7. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Whaw :wail: my friends at school convinced me to go to a celebration at a gravel-pit. How could I be so stupid to say yes ? :sosad:
    At least I will meet there my new flame, yeah.

8. Arabwel

Media:
    Life sucks.

I habve a bad cold, too.

I need alcohol.

9. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] The Splunge health watch update - I think I have the flu, not a cold. Crap! :mad: This better not ruin my vacation :almostmad:

10. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] I don't think alcohol is such a good idea when you're sick Arabwel... But i'd probably drink lots of it too if i were in your place :D ;)

11. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I am feeling happy and sad at the same time.

The good news first. I got to hug Chocolate Boy. YES! *bounce*

And bad news. This may be the last time I ever see him. He's not sure, does my mom want him to work an another year or not. She better want.

And Chev, the guy just got out of law school, so I'm pretty sure he won't try using me or something.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Go Eze! Hugs are good!

*recalls how a fellow evil mage wannabe once told her "Pahikset eivät halaa" ("Baddies don't hug") and shrugs*

*hugs Eze anyway*

There is no way I could get alcohol, I am back in the damned institution again... no alcohol allowed. *grumble* How DARE they remind me that I am not yet legally old enough to buy alcohol?

13. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

It seems to me like women guard their crotches like they have their PIN numbers written on their underwear...

14. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I succeed, without even trying of course, to get a cold that lasts at least a week each and every summer. Runny nose, sore throat, headache, you name it.

I wasn't aware that summer-time colds were such a mystery. :)

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Law school?! You should be doubly careful then.

If you're interested in ones that don't, you only need to make use of your own PIN number.

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Yeah, trust Chev, he's an expert on guys studying law and seducing innocent females... :evil:

My char for Aik's game is progressing nicely... very nicely. :D

17. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Whee!
    8peoples and Frostbites Brainchild lives!

On the internet this time.
    Still working on it. And some ass stole our domain name. :(

Dragoneye lives again!

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] indeed:
    www.dragoneyestudios.tk

We are going to link our forums to it and put my mods up there.

I'm pointing out all her spelling mistakes too :p
    hmm... maybe we'll make a couple of mini-games and put them up their, something like a battle squares for BG or something.

19. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well, so I was at this celebration, and it wasn't that bad as I expected. There were something about 2000 people, so it was very full. The only bad thing this afternoon was, that a friend of mine aired one's belly in the car of my father :mad: . And the worst thing was, that I had to clean it up, because my friend was way too drunken to do it.

20. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm ba-ack...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.