1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vengeance Incarnate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I checked and Random Babbling Post #9 was closed at 517 posts.

2. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I got the same SATs results as you 8people! But you already knew that. BTW, I hope you don't mind if I drop off during the awards ceremony, I did last year, Rosie had to keep nudging me to keep me awake. :p

Whee! 8people and I are working on a new NPC... MUHA.

Fear...

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The NPC in question will be very interesting, and known around here. :evil:

With a wyvern by her side, this bard-blade will carry her blades and voice through the realms.

Welcome to the new person of BG2 - the one, the only, you'll have to wait and see :p

4. Vengeance Incarnate Gems: 6/31

What did you guys get on your SATs?

I did an SAT a few months ago and I got 1210(590 in English and 620 in Math).

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I said what I got on my SATs. Frosty got the same.

6. Vengeance Incarnate Gems: 6/31

Oh, didn't see that.

The grading systems are different though. Is this the same SAT we're talking about here.

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Mom and dad went to their friend's place. Yay. Now I can play with the computer. We're leaving Saturday. Drat. No molesting Chocolate Boy anymore. Damn. :D

8. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Two years ago in seventh grade I took SAT and made a 1030, that was better than the 5 times my bro took it in his senior and junor year. Not to brag... :rolleyes:

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Eze: My family went to the seaside on Saturday and on Monday morning my grandmother was here and hasn't left since - that's it about the dreams of freedom and ill conduct without leaving the house.

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :evil: :evil: :evil:

@Tal
    Well, Mr. "Administrator", you could have just used the search feature to check it out. :p
    I, on the other hand, used the search to find that, not only were they not all closed at 510 posts, several were closed at considerably less than 500. So I guess that makes you a big fat liar, huh? :p

Oh my god, what have I done??? :eek: :eek:

11. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

/me yells at Splunge "Stop Digging!" and tries to rest the shovel from his/her grip. Result - Failed.

:p

12. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Of course, the obvious response is that the search doesn't give a count of the number of posts; you have to count 'em up manually. (I may have mis-counted :) )

Digging finished.

(I wonder if these last 2 posts of mine count as spam?)

13. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

ever heard the lyrics in an Offspring song? They're just great!

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

eeeeeek notepad crashed!

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Still at home sick today. What a great way to spend the holidays :D
    Oh well, at least I'm getting better

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

I am sleepy. Groan.

*yawns*

17. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Damn...I was wrong again :doh:

Only RBP #8 ended in 510 posts...

Speaking of post limits...how about setting a limit in 500 posts? When the posts exceed this number another thread is created and then we can continue there.

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You can't set an automatic close limit... and even if it was possible, you couldn't make a new topic open automatically at the same time. Well, theoretically it could be done, I just doubt there's anyone insane enough to want to do it since it would be only useful for one thread on our own boards.

And Splunge, I leave it to people like you to go digging for pointless trivia I couldn't care less about. If it makes you feel any better, previously some were closed at less than 500 posts, but in the recent months I wait for them to pass the 500 posts mark before closing them.

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Why 500? Is it just a nice number, or is there some hidden meaning behind it?

Only two more days to go, then I'm off skiing, a week skiing :D

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Yay! I got 59th post! :rolleyes: Aren't I clever?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.