1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

New, have you used some sort of translator to get that line? It's grammatically incorrect.

'Sore' can't be used to acknowledge something immaterial. As far as I know.

I have to debate on wednesday. I'm not looking forward to it. Its the finals knock out round. And I'm third speaker.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Won hockey! 7 - 2 :D
    And I scored two of the goals!
    And saved three goals that would have certainly gone in :D

@8people: Hope that internet thing works out. It will be terrible if it doesn't.

3. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM LOVELYSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM WONDERFULSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM LOVELYSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM WONDERFULSPAM

I've always wanted to do that. Serves no purpose, but I can say that I have spammed now :) .

Good one RotKU, you play anything else? It is rugby season...
    Bledisloe cup game tonight. Looking forward to it. Hope you're going to watch it too RotKU, we are going to thrash you. Betcha half a dollar.

@8people, surely something can be done. That seems to me to be a breach of care to a client on the behalf of your ISP.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Na, you don't stand a chance :p
    I'm not going to watch. Have to get up early tomorrow for archery. But I can tell you now that New Zealand will win. Look how much we bet South Africa by last week.
    Hay, and even if we don't win, atleast we got the net ball world cup off you :p

5. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Yeah, that South Africa game was a bit of a joke. However, when was the last time you won the Rugby world cup, was it 99.. no, that was us. Hang on, I think... yeah it IS Australia that holds the record for the most World Cup wins, and we are hosting it this year, aren't we... Yes, that's right, we are.

By the way, how did you go in the Cricket world cup? And how about the Swimming Championships in Barcelona at the moment? I thought so :) .

6. Rotku

You won the '99 world cup? Wasn't that france?
    And then look at the tri nations. Who had three out of four teams in the semi finals? And then of course who won the finals? Certainly not you Aussies :p
    And then there was the soft ball world cup the other year.

:hmm: Ummm, I think that's about it though.
    Well I've never liked New Zealand any way. Go Australia. :p

We (New Zealand) will win, just wait and see.

7. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

No, we beat france. That's because we rock. You see, we are awesome and you aren't :p .

I did notice that you didn't reply to the swimming though, shy???

8. Rotku

I didn't reply to the swimming because I had no idea what happened in the swimming. But I'll reply now. Well done :p
    See, us Kiwis are good sports. Well atleast some of us.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs 8people*

*hugs Eze*

Virne, they fed me meds for three years beccause they think they'd be good for my mental health... aas if. I LIKE my severe mood swings :D

Also, my sister is financing my first-ever martial atrts class, Iaido. Go her! Go me! :D

Maybe Aikido in January? :D

Here's a dexscription of Iaido: Iaido is actually an art in which one learns how to draw one's sword from its scabbard.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Thanks people.

I probably shouldn't worry about it, my mother sorts things out, she's good at that sort of thing. Still a bit worried though :heh:

Worst comes - I can access SP from school. Along with DIS (Dragoneye Studios) and maybe other websites. And if BlackCat is merciful I'll be able to keep myself alive on my game long enough until we get internet again.

But I'm sure that won't happen :roll:

Ara - there is an art to drawing a sword from it's scabbard? I just know there's around seven ways to draw it from each way. (as in where the scabbard is.) hmm, perhaps I'll look it up, I'm interested in stuff like that.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Trust me, Iaido is an art. I can barely wait to start!

I am SO going to commission a katana from Latex Dragon Works (www.latexdragon.com) They are the best in the business.

12. Rotku

They'd cost quiet a bit wouldn't they? Katanas I mean.

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

*Feeds Arabwel three :square: :square: :square: 's*

And if you're feeling down, take a good hold of ye arse and kick it. Hard. :p

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Depends. You can get a more or less reasonable replica in Europe for some e220 (equiv. +/- $250), which is already twice or thrice more than good replicas of swords cost, but if you want something really powerful... it's going to cost you. I believe they should require a license for those. With the best of them you cut a peasant in two and he walks a few paces without noticing ere he splits apart. That's how they used to test them in Japan ;) In close quarters guns are pathetic when compared to such a mass killing device.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well that is certainly a pleasant way to test out a weapon... :D
    I've seen some really cheap katana's, from around 30-50 bucks. They're probably utter crap, but anyhow.

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I think so. For that money you can get a pretty functional sword if you really try. But not a katana.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Everybody! I have A message for you all

oh never mind - looks like it's disppearing from all over the net :p

EDIT - aha! Found it... I think.

[ July 26, 2003, 14:13: Message edited by: 8people ]

18. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Katana's I know places where you can get them for 1100 dollars, and that's cheap :D

19. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@8people: AAArrghhh!! The curiosity will kill me! What was that page? Why there was the word "banana" written in the url?
    A message to you all: let's solve the Banana Mistery! :tie:

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*Murders 8People for posting freaky links when he has his sound up very, very loud*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.