1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Virne: I'll punch you then.

Chev: The chatroom isn't working either. Just be a nice guy and send it to me with e-mail or whatever.

Oh yay. My best friend is going to come here in August 23. Maybe.

Arabwel: Maybe, maybe. Sadly, I don't have a black PVC suit to squeeze myself into. Oh well.

2. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

SO true

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Eze: OK, if you want 5 huge files on your mail. Hope hotmail will handle 8 meg. Hope my Old Man will handle such transfers.

Edit: actually hotmail didn't handle it. Got delivery failure notifications. Sorry. Need to find another way.

4. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Alexander: do you need any private lessons? ;) :D

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Ah back. Skiing was cool. Horrible weather, couldn't see five metres infront of me due to cloud, strong winds, icey snow = fun!

My friend broke his wrist snow boarding, just after we were arguing about which is better, snowboarding or skiing.

And I got my cable internet. So much faster :D

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hey Eze, PVC is optional :D

Wow, this makes it really international... now we have people from Finland, Russia AND Estonia :D

Still have the flu, though. :/

TOmorrow I am going to a nice concert thingy, the biggest music festival in Northern FInland. It actually starts today, but the only noteworthy bands of today I have already seen :D

7. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Lukio is a Greek word. In Greece it's Lykio. Now, how do I know that Lukio is a Greek word?

Lykios was an ancient Greek guy(he was supposed to be a werewolf -hence "lykos", which means wolf- but that's another matter) who founded schools.
    High schools in Greece are named after him.

And ,Aragorn, no. I don't want private lessons. I'm quite good at Italian. Now I'll wait till late August to see if I failed and in the other exams(I took two exams -for different certificates-, Diploma and the other is governmental).

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, for some reason I'm looking up exotic/ancient musical instruments for no real good reason. Maybe I can force Sorvo's bard to play some so I can use all this uselss information I'm building up :D

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Ah yes, forgot to note on that....

Peruskoulu= comprehensive school

Whereas Elementary school = ala-aste and junior high (or whatever) - yläaste, bboth parts of comprehensive school.

Our Elementary school is for ages 7 to 12, and the junior high (I know htere is another word, can't recall it...) for ages 13 to 16.

Or something like that.

10. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Sorry, I forgot you didn't want to be kissed EVER. IIRC, you also said that all men were smelly dogs. :lol: Wuf!

*Waggles tail*

Arabwel, what do you mean? That elementary school means only the first part of the comprehensive school (the first 6 years), whereas the latter means both (9 years)?

*Looks at Arabwel with over-large puppy eyes*

11. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Here, we have the elementary school for kids 7 to 12 years old. Then there is the junior high for 13 to 15 and then the high school 16 to 18. Then the University.

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

k... Elementary school means the first part of the comprehensive school. Tänks.

13. Arabwel

Media:
    So it does, Virne... and don't you dare to use puppy-dog eyes on me, or I'll... I'll... I'll use both puppy-fog eyes and a quivering lip on you!

Yes, there is a valid reasion for that "huggle bunny" nickname... as well as for Squeaky Toy.

Life sucks.

Heh, in one of my next LARPS (I got an INVITATION! Woohoo!) I will play a 60-year old crazy woman who thuinks she's a disciple of a divinity. :D

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

Virne: You are pretty right about that, unless you're Karl Urban in disguise, what you are not. And I'm 13. :D

One week until I can go to Tampere. Yayness. Tomorrow mom and dad will go to Porijazz abd leave me and stupid brother with the babysitter here. That means a Linkin Park and other loud music day. Wippie.

Chev: Ok. Thanks for trying. *hug*

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Eze, that little bit of info makes me GLAD that I did not decide to go to Pori Jazz... *shudder*

Have fun blasting your music!

Now, I need to post more, I am precariously close to ggetting a negative soon...

16. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Who is Karl Urban? Someone from the "N-Sync" or "Backstreet Boys?" :lol:

*Needs scome scratching behind his ear*

17. Eze Gems: 24/31

*thwacks Virne* :D No, the guy is a New Zealand actor, who was in LOTR:TTT.

LOL. :p

And in Ghost Ship too. :love:

18. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I'm so freakin' BORED I can't see straight! I wish I didn't have to sit here at work and could be at home packing up more junk instead. We also have to go furniture shopping, which could be fun if Velcro weren't so picky.

...I just took a customer support call from someone who can barely read and got terribly confused by anything I asked her to do. Maybe it's the methadone?

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Pray to whatever higher being if any you believe in, that you never have to give sex ed beyond the birds and bees.

And that's all I am saying. Period.

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    :rolleyes:
    Thanks, Ara. The visual images that conjured up in my head will definitely stave off the boredom for a while!

It's nice to know that someone is having a worse day than I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.