1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just what the topic says... Almost anything goes, as long as it's not spam or one-word replies.

2. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Yippee! First post in this thread!

And this isn't spam... :rolleyes:

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Damn - second. :mad:
    Busy day at work today.

4. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Saw Terminator 3 the other day, how is that movie appropriate for the 20 or so 5 year olds I saw?

Ah well, third isn't bad on the list.

5. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

3rd! AND i got the last post in previous one! Without even trying :p Yay!

[edit] :doh: 4th *sigh*

[Double edit] Just found a (tottally unrelated to this SP) german sorcerers place, odd.

[ July 08, 2003, 23:44: Message edited by: Lazy Bonzo ]

6. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Not to continue dmc, but i wanna see Bad Boyz 2, first one was awesome.

Really bored here so later.

Hehe, 5th.

7. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I'm sixth. This is the first time i've ever "placed."

8. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Even better than the last time for me. Weee!

9. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

When I'm walking down the street I'm brown
    When I'm in the sun I'm brown later more brown
    When I'm cold, I'm brown
    When I'm sick I'm brown

When you walk down the street you're white
    When you walk in the sun, you become brown later red
    When you're cold you're blue
    When you're sick you're grey

So why say I'm the one who's coloured?

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I finally got D&D 3E core rule books today. And what's even better is I've been at home sick all day, so I've had pleanty of time to read them.

How often is a new Random Babbling Post made?

11. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

There should be a random babbling every 500 posts.

Life is stupid and boring ...

12. Reorx Banned

Yup I am the tenth person..

*Dances*

13. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Hey! There is a limit in 510 posts! Every RB ends in 510 posts. Why did the #9 ended in 517?! :confused:

Damn. And I thought I had the last post... :mad:

:idea:
    Haha! I found it! There is a conspiracy between all of you against ME! You do not want me to be the first or the last one. You want to see me ruined! I shall reveal your horrible plans!...*babbling-babbling-babbling*... YOU WILL NOT CONQUER THE EARTH! NOR THE UNIVERSE!

Anyway. I'm the 12th. Too bad... :(

14. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

13, aaaah. I knew going to sleep was a mistake :(

15. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

ATG:You're crazy. Get over it.

It rains here. And Chocolate Boy isn't working tomorrow. The bugger switched his worktime. Drat.

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    There is no "510" limit. It gets closed once it's over 500 posts and when I come around that day.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It's twenty past noon and I'm about to have my third coffee so soon as I'm finished with the lunch. After that I'm having a social appointment which will begin and end with at least one and depending on the outcome I'll either have yet one more coffee or finish off the booze that now stands on the shelf a metre North-West from my head. Oh, joy :rolleyes:

18. Volsung Gems: 14/31

But Tal, all previous RBP ended in 510 posts.

19. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

That all previous RBP ended by 510 posts was only an accident.

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Shell - You haven't been around much lately. Glad to see you back! :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.