1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling 115

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    For the record, I may not have expressed it in the most coherent way, but everything I said made sense, except where the IP address changed, that was weird.

Try this it might help

" Damn ! the hydraulic advanced flow unit has become unstable ! Better turn on the augmentation-principle generator then. " <-- now that's techno babble :rolleyes: :p

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

3. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol: Yeah, show us that colorful frenzy.

I actually didn't sleep tonight. Not as in "I didn't sleep well" but plain and simple Didn't sleep (at all). Happens to me once a week, now, for about 4 weeks. I feel quite okay, btw. Now where's them coffeepads at? Wheee!

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Guess who got called in to work for a shift change with less than 3 hours of sleep? :coffee:

At least I have a new and interesting lunch to try out :D Piri-Piri Innoceent veg pot.

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think I have what I painted in one of the pics that I posted around 3am this morning. Well part of the painting anyway and the colours are completely wrong from my laptop webcam. Isn't anywhere near finished though.

6. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  7. Dice

Media:
    I posted a pic of the state of my painting in "random stuff" album. I'm not sure but I may have to change it completely. I still think the big eye in the middle is just too cliche symbolic and then the blue like sadness is way too literal. And then there is that hideous yellow ochre space in the middle that just doesn't really make sense.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My keyboardd has died. Having to use on screen keyboard and have coursework deadlines :(

9. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Deadline's so close you can't get a new keyboard?

reepnorp, I guess Howard would be your father? :)

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I can't leave the house, keep your sarcasm to yourself.:nono:

11. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Sorry! :o Didn't intend to. With "getting" I don't mean "leave the house" though. Anybody who can help you out atm?

12. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Actually I really like the eye - it seems to be very emotive.

13. Dice

Media:
    Well the whole painting has changed again and now it seems to be making sense. It has become a creature now. Posted new pics.

14. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Better still - I think it's going somewhere now.

15. damedog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Resourceful Veteran

You gotta shaaare, you gotta caaare! It's the right thing to do!

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  17. Arabwel

Media:
    I am starting to crave artsiness again. Maybe when I come back from sheffield... My rent is already gonna be 2 weeks late but on the other hand there IS a hole in my ceiling...

18. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    That's either a chimney or not good!

19. Dice

Media:
    @ Ara - How big is the hole?
    @ Mon - How can that be a chimney?

20. Arabwel

Media:
    It's not that big - it's just... there. Basically, it's just a long scraggly crack that's the result of a burst pipe and they have to wait till the ceiling dries before they fix the plaster....

It's snowing outside and we're having a complaints fest here in the graveyard department. getting home will be a pain in the ass if they cancel the buses... because yeah, this place fails at winter. and yeah, it's April. I don't care as long as the airport is open Saturday morning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.