1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 114

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    wow I just found the most amazing annbdroid app ever! I forgot how it's called, but basically you put thw alcohol you have and it gives you drink recipe. It's awesome, I'm out of gin and vodka though. I loooooooove blue martinies .

edit: Oi' ! Why is my real name and facebook page on Tal's signature ??? I'm not angry just confused.

2. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Because you Liked SP on Facebook :)

3. Ofelix

Media:
    riiiiiight, oh okay, makes sense. I do like SP.

Edit; well maybe it's because of I drank about half a litter of alcohol, but damn I want crêpes. I'm going to make some right now. It real easy to make too, plus it's my grandmother's recipe. The key is blueberry sauce. blueberries rules

edit 2; woa, that was awesomely delicious. Crêpes rules.

ywedit 3; uh, crêpes made even more drunk I mean not sober I mean... ah screw it, I'm drunk, anyway that's not normal ? Oh well that was glorious

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :roll:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    This is odd, I don't see anything but text in my sig, though I know the faces should also be showing. Can someone make a screenshot so I can see what it looks like?

Edit: Thanks, got this from CJ and Ofelix!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

There you go.

6. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hmmm, I also couldn't see the faces in Tal's signature.

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Depends on whether you're logged in at FB, I guess, and it pictures you (or me, in this case :p) first in line.

Logged in:

[​IMG]

Logged out:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yea, the deal is it shows your own pic first and then the pics of any of your Facebook friends who also Liked SP. You have to be logged in for it to work though.

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    It took me a moment to figure out what you guys were talking about :lol:
    I'm usually not logged into Facebook when I visit here, so this is the first time I've noticed it.
    Ah well, if anyone here figures out who I am and finds me on Facebook, please let me know you know me from this website. That way I'll accept the request.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Ah well, it's still sub-zero degree cold here but I keep driving back the 17km from work by bike. I can only do that because there is no snow or ice.

11. Ofelix

Media:
    My head hurts. Ouch, and now I have a craving for eggs. Excuse me, I will now make me some.

12. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :thumb:
    You sure you ain't Dutch? :p

Edit:
    Latest OotS reminds me of
    [​IMG]
    :D

13. Ragusa

Media:
    MoN,
    I have Dutch ancestors. Somewhere back a century or two.

14. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    a-HA! And here I thought I was about to start getting sympathy for a real German! :p j/k Most Germans I know/met are either nice chicks or cool guys. :)

15. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Trying to motivate myself to write a paper on A Midsummer Night's Dream. Not working.

16. Ragusa

Media:
    A centimetre of snow today, but since it's going to melt, I took the bike again. Yum, 1° to 2° C and slight rain ... but one thing for sure: I am awake now.

I'm unsure whether I should look forward to the way back.

17. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    I was wondering... You don't have cycling lanes in Germs, do you?

18. Ragusa

Media:
    In part. I use those where I can. In my town, I avoid traffic where I can. Some roads are outright dangerous (Venloer, Luxemburger in particular). And I wear a fluoro-yellow high vis jacket, just to be seen. So far I can't get myself to wear a helmet, even though that probably would be prudent. Vanity ...

If I do, I probably go for something like this ...

[​IMG]

... rather than this

[​IMG]

... even though the latter are probably better in warm weather and are also more aerodynamic (i.e. in particular less wind noise while riding).

19. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You should get both! The first to keep you warm in the Winter and the second to keep you cool in the Summer :)

20. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Yeah, measures like that might be smart where cycling is less common. Key is to be seen, so that jacket is important. Since we got cycling lanes and special traffic rules concerning bicycles, you hardly ever see people with helmets, high vis jackets and such. "Only foreigners and sportsmen do that". We replace our lights with little children, multiple adults, suit cases, shopping bags and cell phones. :D I can't imagine how it's like to live in a place where cycling is uncommon. If I ever moved to a foreign country, I'd probably get all homesick and watch movieclips like this:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.