1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 114

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

If his film has a scene like the one described below, I wouldn't care what language it's in!

All I have to say is that any time of day, any day of the week, any week of the year, Demi Moore can wrap her legs aroung my waist.

I could do without Church, however, as he's about the last person I'd want to see do a love scene. To be honest, there's not a male alive I'd like to see do a love scene other than myself, reliving a glorious moment on Videodisc.

That was probably TMI, huh?

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I DESPISE these electronic book things that everyone seems to have at the moment. There is something fabulously decadent about sitting on a comfy sofa in the sun with a cup of coffee and your favourite book for an hour.
    The smell of the paper, the sound the pages make as they turn, the feel of the book all add up to a fantastic way to have some 'me' time... Especially if the book is an old favourite. These bloody electric thingeys spoil the whole experiance!

3. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Not to mention a book makes a much better eye shade to block the bright sun light when you doze off while reading. :grin:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Maybe he didn't want tea because he had no arms/hands with which to pick it up. ;)

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Y'know, I was pretty sure I'd written something along with that picture :lol:

Apart from one thing I like the notion of electronic books :) I've been reading e-books since I was a pre-teen and am comfortable doing so, I even find it more comfortable reading on a computer screen than on paper so I guess it's not a surprise.

I was amused by the above picture because there is still such a representation that the british are so demure, yet the origins of punk a certain strains of metal are still depply entrenched in british culture and I think a proud part of our heritage :)

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Snow might force me to cancel the auditions scheduled for tomorrow :( At gunpoint, probably.

8. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    True anarchy is using thick-cut bread for the cucumber sandwiches

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I like eBooks as well, you can have dozens of books with a single devise roughly the same size as a book. It's fantastic.

I'm reading Shakespeare on eBook btw :p.

PS: I love the feeling of being freshly shaved in the morning. Those bloody beards can get itchy sometimes ! Plus I look far more handsome shaved :lol:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Spent the day in Belgium today, buying some Belgian foodstuff, having *Belgian* fries (i.e. the real deal) and going for a long walk around in the snowy Hohes Venn/ Hooge Venen with my brother. Very relaxing, very quiet, fair weather for most of the day and beautiful landscape.

I will send myself to bed wit a dose of Belgian beer, that is named "Mort Subite". Right now I am at a loss whether that reads threatening or inviting.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :confused: [​IMG] :confused: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Camel Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Belgium is the veritable beer palace. Me, I prefer non-alcohol beer's, like this one.
    [​IMG]

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    A colleague sent me a note today, in which he had listed some 'grey areas' in a new project I got that I am to devote special attention to, explicitly noting that he had marked them in orange. That's just ... wrong.

13. Ofelix

Media:
    Oh yeah of course, purple is a much better colour to use in those situation, orange ? barbaric ! :hahaerr:

On a side note; I've got a new signature ! Not that I expect anyone to care nor to understand its origin. But hey this is my random babbling message. :p

14. nior Gems: 24/31

My mt. bike is an orange colored XC HT... nothing barbaric about it. ;)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  15. Saber

Not only did snow not cancel the auditions (woo!), but it didn't snow enough to give us a snow day (:(:(:(:(:(:(). I would like nothing more than a five day weekend.

16. Silvery

Media:
    The first time I read through that I thought you said you wanted a five day boyfriend

17. Saber

I will pass on that, thanks :p

18. Ofelix

Media:
    I couldn't help myself; I had to post this. This is among the most bizarre thing I've seen on 'em intertube in a long time.

Cannabis Catapult Seriously guys ? Well I suppose it is a good delivery as any... Shame we don't catapult other merchandise though.

After Fedex... Catalpultex ! We'll shoot your stuff directly to you !

19. nior Gems: 24/31

I guess Speedy Gonzales isn't as fast as he used to be.

20. Saber

Shoveling what used to be snow and is now ice sucks. And I will bet my life someone will take my car's spot immediately after I pull out, despite them not doing any work. Sigh.

My friend's car was hit by a snowplow and the entire back left side of it is ****ed. But they didn't leave information, and the police officer in charge of hit and run offenses wasn't there today. Which means once the appraiser comes tomorrow and assesses the damage and the car is taken away, no chance of catching the irresponsible ass who destroyed my friend's car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.