1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 114

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Finally bought a GTX 460 and put it in my machine. Runs like a dream :)

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Buffaloes do moo? I thought buffaloes buffaloed?

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Console fanboyism does scare me. If money was no object, I'd be all over the PS3. Technically it's outstanding and it's finally getting some good games. But when we got our Xbox 360, the PS3 was just an horrendously overpriced BluRay player selling on future potential. Why people need to go to (metaphorical) war in support of a games platform is beyond me. :shake:

5. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I agree the PC is superior.

---------- Added 0 hours, 2 minutes and 41 seconds later... ----------

By the way after two firework sessions out of 4 planned today two thing happened: The side of one medium fountain came out and a single shot mortar tipped over. Its charge went of 3 cm next to my feet.

impressive.

6. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    On the console vs PC thing, why choose?

Left to right on my desk is my TV, my 360, my PS3, and then my PC.

Be jealous.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I choose PC because quite frankly consoles aren't that access friendly for me :p

8. Morgoth

Media:
    I can't; I have a Macbook ;)

9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Rob's a gadget nut. We've got a PC, Laptop, Macbook, PS3, Xbox, Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, Gamecube, IPod and Lord knows what else. I can't keep up

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Oi' I can't believe it's the last day of the year ! 2011 already ?

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :) Happy New Year! :)

Considering how much I drank I am aghast over how sober I am :eek:

Merlanni,
    the the PC is indeed superior. I just learned from a game industry executive that I am a core gamer, and a core PC gamer to boot. PC all the way!

12. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Happy New Year everyone! :banana:

13. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Hung over and in agony due to my wisdom teeth. Happy new year SP :(

14. Morgoth

Media:
    Happy new year SP. :banana:

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Happy new year to everyone ! :roll: :banana: :beer:

16. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    You said it, and all those people stating that pc gaming is dead all have a console to sell.

Second part of the evening was bad. There was a fog, quite heavy so all those big bottle rockets are useless if you cannot see them. I tried 3 times to get someone attention for that fact and after the third time a big mouth in return.

The next 4 hours I went trough the motions. That was the last time here, dad. My rockets will go off next year.

My dear father treated me, my mother(his first wife) my sister and her kid like ****. The second wife is treated like a princess and her family like angels. Paid for, so to say.

But what if the money runs out. He could sell the house that was my and my sisters pension.

My hate is swelling.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] PC gaming and console gaming have always been cyclic in who was in dominance. Technology creep being in no small part which the console aspect is starting to truly twig onto and attempt to affect.

18. Merlanni

Media:
    Steam is still putting things on sale. Divinty 2 with expansion 50% off. Maffia2 9,99euro.

19. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    So I'm browsing the boards on my spiffy new laptop, sitting at my bar, drinking some fine French Roast coffee, and watching the Rose Bowl.

Life, as they say, does not suck!

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So I'm browsing the boards on my spiffy work laptop, sitting at my dining room table, drinking some fine Brita-filtered water, and thankfully not watching the Rose Bowl.

Life, as they say, does not suck!

:p :D

Edit: And happy birthday to all those members who are 111 years old today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.