1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 113

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Omg, Kit is 100% correct regarding utah drivers. God forbid you get on the left-most lane because you're about to be pushed into a median.

2. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Played a great game yesterday called Cash 'n' Guns. Best with 5 or 6 players.

The amount of mistrust around the table.. Oh man, what a simple yet brilliant game :)

3. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Well, I guess I could post some of my favourite images from ED's 'offended' site as well, but I do not want to get banned.:D:D:D

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  4. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Rune, we have a funny pictures thread. You should check it out

Had friends staying over last night. They're moving 200 miles away and spent yesterday getting packed and then had dinner with us and stopped over. They were planning on setting off at 6am so we were all going to have an early night. Unfortunately, we got carried away, we didn't go to bed until 3am! They still left at 6 though.

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/HUGE wave of fog

Yep. a FRIGGIN DAY OFF.

:hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

Oh yeah.

6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Why is there so little talky talky in the FAI these days? And none of the usual weak RL excuses!

7. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Built a tower to accomodate the T3's 7' tube slide (got it used for $75 -- the tower was $150 of lumber), did a bit of rewiring in the basement and put in drywall. T3V2 has been sick all day with a fever ... I'm friggin' exhausted ... and have had too much to drink (put the boy to bed and rewarded myself). Oh yes, Mrs Bruno is gone for a few days ... sucks.

8. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Finally, I finished Dragon age. I often do not end games but did now. I had left the game for months just before the end-fight. It crashed on me a few times just before the final blow.

I really need to finish more games before starting second or third runs.

9. Silvery

Media:
    Got a game called Kings Bounty the other day. It's rubbish but I can't seem to stop playing it!

10. Disciple of The Watch

I played the old version of this game on MegaDrive. It sucks.

11. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Is this the one where children give you additional mana and stuff?:D:D

12. Silvery

Media:
    Not a clue. I picked it up at the supermarket because the box looked interesting. It's really rubbish though!

13. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Being curious about what the 'gorean subculture' was, I goggled it.
    Fyrir Freyr, I have never seen so many manboobs in my whole life. :D:D:D:D:D

14. Disciple of The Watch

Meh, a woman's are so much more interesting. But that's a MUG story.

Sacrificing a part of my day off for some floorwork. It's all about the money, I'm not stupid enough to turn down the extra hours... the more cash in my pockets, the more... supplies I can get for that week off (which be belated... :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: ), and the more supplies I have, the better. I was supposed to go on a trip with the company, but that went down in flames. After all, why bother about the lowly 3rd in command?

I'm going to smoke myself stupid during this week off. And possibly have some extra topping pizza.

15. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Kings bounty is not bad. It had high reviews.

It has some knacks like stealing all the xp and stuff while riding around. Engage later after you have cleared a map with all the easy loot. leave the very strong ones for later.
    manage your items. One ring give female fighter a huge boost, so use female fighters in important battles, use the other soldiers while roaming around. Pinpoint soldiervendors on the map with markers.

My stepmother(its sounds stupid when you are 38) learned I had a birthday recntly. So a present for the child must be bought. It really freaks me out when my dad still talks to like I am 14. So they got Sacred2 A game I finished over a year ago.. When back to the store and replaced it with DA Awakenings.

If I wanted it I would have gotten it already, why bother with birthdays if you have not done anything since I was 14. To us it is just a day.

Today I got plants vs zombies on steam. I have the discipline to turn a pc off around 11.

16. Silvery

Media:
    Is it just me or does anyone else sometimes meet/talk to people who are in their late teens or early twenties and think 'You're going to be so bored when you're older because you seem to know it all already'?

Gaear likes this.
  17. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    I don't bother thinking it because they already know that... :p

18. Disciple of The Watch

You worthless do-goody-two-shoes!

Fog, fog, fog, fog....... the anger levels go back down to normal.

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Sweet! I got a date this Saturday night! :love:

In other news, The Driod X just might be the phone that makes me leave my BB Storm behind. :love:
    I love the ad too... "No jacket required" :lol: :shake: :lol: Ahahaha! F**k you iPhone! [​IMG]

20. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

I do not have the proper 'time distance' to answer your question, Sil, but: while talking to people in the early stage of adolescence (I do not consider thirteen year olds kids anymore; can elaborate on that, should the need arise), I catch myself thinking: "Dude, you are in for such a BLAST. If only you let yourself be free and survive the process...' :D

Why tone it down? Revel in it, get high on it! :evil::evil::evil::D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.