1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 113

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Who'da thunk it?

Rob took me out for oue wedding anniversary tonight. Champagne and some gorgeous jewellary. I'm a lucky girl :D

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  2. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    My anniv present to Gabs will be forgetting our Anniv, thus giving her an excuse to shout at me. She does love doing it, after all.

LKD likes this.
  3. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    LOL! Good one! :)

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I should sort out my internet at home. I have lived in that place for 2+ months with just my phone - i was spending maybe 2 nights a week there for a while so it was not a priority but now... needs to be sorted. only wondering, should I get cable too...

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You're never bloody in woman!

6. Arabwel

Media:
    Well at the time I had a new boyfriend whose house was comfier than mine! Now that he has been kidnly told to gtfo my life, I am again spending time at my own place :p

7. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Do I buy Fable 3? Hmm.

8. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

LOL! You should have kept the house, ya know... :D:D:D

9. Silvery

Media:
    OWWWWW! Got a spot on my bottom lip and it REALLY hurts!

10. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That reminds me of a comedian who once said, "The next time I feel like getting married I'm just going to find a woman I can't stand and give her a house."

Runescarred likes this.
  11. Arabwel

Media:
    Because his house was nice but not that nice :p I want something better than that.

I keep forgetting to bring batteries to work so I could light up the LED skulls hanging in my cubicle...

12. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

LOL! :D

13. Silvery

Media:
    It's nice to see people back in the FAI. Just rubbish that it took such a dreadful thing happening to make it happen

14. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I am computer illiterate and have a helluva time getting onto FAI, which is really kinda of sad when you think about it as I'd love to chat more with my SP friends.

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] There's probably a few people that could help set up a chat client for you. I can't use IRC from university (Well, might actually, should give it a try)

Oh yes, my DLA has been withdrawn as well. The government doesn't find me sufficiently disabled anymore - apparently I'm all cured. Officially have no income.

16. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I've been in a poisonous mood Friday and Monday but it's passing.

17. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Does that mean you'll be out panhandling in your souped-up electric wheelchair?

Runescarred likes this.
  18. Arabwel

Media:
    Plotting my next DJ set which is this Saturday. This means I will, be uinsufferable to the people around me till it happens XD

19. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Definitely too tall for this place. I keep cutting/hitting my head on chandeliers, door frames, and the shower head. :D:D:D

20. Silvery

Media:
    That's because you're a GIANT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.