1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 113

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hm... uh... wow! I mean... well, cannot think of a clever comment on the upper post, but I do believe I am speaking for all of us CE bastards when I say: 'What.'

I am a technologically impaired simian. It actually took me three months to figure out how to check the received reputation. Anyway: I may be an idiot, but I am not an uncultured idiot, so: THANKS PEOPLE! (you know who you are). :D

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Yesterday I stepped on a girl's toes without saying sorry. My sorries have a certain value and I would inflate that value if I said sorry for everything I did wrong. I might be/am an uncultured idiot, but I only say sorry to people that I like (and this girl was a twit.)

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Use more diplomatic doublespeak. Something like: I regret the chain of events that led me to trample on your toes. :) You're not really sorry that you did it; more sorry that fate forced it upon the both of you.

4. Morgoth

Media:
    Nah, I am not going to apologize on behalf of fate. Unless it was a guy with really broad shoulders/black belt in karate/knife :p

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The Tick was awesomely goodness combined with peak heroic action and copious quantities of evil getting the large boot of justice in the backside. Most of all there was ... well ... spoon.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    Triactus likes this.
  6. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Wow, if sorrys had a monetary value, mine would be worth about 0.2 cent. :lol: I say sorry many times a day, sometimes just to be polite even though I'm not sorry... :)

YES! "Evil comes in many forms, weather it's man eating cow or Joseph Stalin"... what a good show... :)

7. Morgoth

Media:
    Someone repped me last night saying that I scare him/her. I have no idea who you are, so please tell me.

Also, please tell me where you live and what the stuff is that your nightmares are made of :)

8. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I hate anonymous rep. Not that I have that problem anymore with an SPS account.
    I like to know who sent it so I can return the favour

9. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

That wouldn't be me Morg. Fact is after almost 9 years... will be 9 here in Dec. I only remember using the rep facility once. And it was actually upon the request of the person I repped... and that was last month, I think.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I just noticed that I rather spam than post what I originally wanted tom post here.

11. Morgoth

Media:
    Oh no. The b-string on my guitar broke. The only thing I can play now is the intro to Tuesday's Gone :(

12. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

>Implying the whole thread does not consist of spam only. :D

13. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Runescarred,
    of course not, I post here :p

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Other half found this, is quite interesting actually.

15. Morgoth

Media:
    Nice, I also like these ones:
    Cell size and scale
    Chromoscope

Edit:
    Perhaps someone could also look up a good Mandelbrot fractal video (Benoît died this week :()

16. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Interesting, to say the least.

Ha! Funny how most hotels have this bloody long balcony thing. You can basically sneak out by literally going out of the window (requires 10 DEX score, no more) and scare the living hell out of anyone staying in the adjacent rooms :D:D:D

/over-usage of adverbs due to Chardonnay/

17. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Messi just scored, poor ball

18. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Actually I'm sure the ball will be OK. I'm a bit more worried about FC Copenhagen. :D

19. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Wait, I'm gone for months and you guys are *still* on RBP 113? :p

*spots RL looming on the horizon and runs away*

Have fun and take care!

20. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Good to see you're still in the land of the living Lore!

Ashley had his first haircut today :( I got a bit weepy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.