1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 113

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm dying to play in a D&D game :lol:

The RP offline which was a Star Wars game has been called off due to being unable to get a lift, so we're getting ready for the Warhammer Fantawsy campaign instead.

No more playing for me for a long time :(

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Just got to my hotel in NYC. The plane trip was a lot shorter than I was expecting...but it was still the worst plane trip I've ever had. Not because of the plane, or turbulence, or rude staff....no, it was the old Asian lady sitting next to me. That old b**ch had some serious halitosis. I would be about ready to fall asleep, and I'd catch a whiff of her curdled breath. [​IMG] It was so alarmingly bad, it seriously shocked me each time, and scared away any prospect of sleep. :mad:
    I offered her a piece of gum, which she refused...take a f***ing hint you old bag! :bang:

Because of her never ending stench, I didn't get a wink of sleep on the flight...which really sucks, because now I'm going to have to stay up all day today since I have a King Tut expo thingy, and a bunch of other things I want to do.

Kitrax is grumpy when he doesn't get his sleepy time. -.-

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Shoot up on caffeine and you'll be good to go... for a while. :D

4. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Thanks again, that option is really convenient. :)

Hm. I guess I got it (I am slightly drunk at the moment, too), 'sides, Marceror had said pretty much the same thing (if 'twas in jest or not, I do not know :D), so I just felt the need to clarify. Gah. Whatever. What are you/have you been drinking, by the way? Red wine here - as always. Cheers!:)

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Chardonnay Darling!

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

So much fog... can't see [expletive], cap'n!

This yet another new Two Worlds run should be interesting. I also just got back from the convenience store where I flunked $20 in prevision of Surfin' the Munchees...

7. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    No idea what to do tonight..

8. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Classy! :D Merlot here.

9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    How very dare you! I've never been classy in my life! :lol:

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Phew, what an INCREDIBLY foggy day.

Adding an 8GB memory card on the new addition to my collection (the Canuck version of the enV3) transforms it into a perfect replacement for my ZEN, whose battery life is laughable by now.

11. finnmacroth Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

whats the worst drink you guys had, poutchine in Eire back in 95 for me, very drunk on half a bottle, viscous stuff. Also tried absinthe which was a giggle, home made by one of my buddies in the wilds of Wales.

12. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yummy! Merlot is my favorite wine. It's so bold.

13. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Peppermint Schnapps and Everclear was the worst drink I've ever had.

For me I really like Reislings ... Chateau St Michelle has a wonderful Reisling. Tonight I have vodka, white chocolate liquer and creme de menthe (green) it was very refreshing.

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Must admit I have not had a good time sampling whiskey. JD really doesn't do it for me. Tastes like paint stripper, smells like it to. Only time I like the stuff is inside a chocolate shell.

15. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

I do not exactly know what it was... drank it during a 'living history' event. Two brave Hungarian warriors passed around a drink that was said to be their 'national speciality'. Gods, this liquor was *vile*. Tasted of moldy cheese. To this very day, I have no idea what it might have been. And I do not wish to know.

Cheers! ;) Come to think of it, I do not know anyone who would appreciate it's taste. A few weeks ago, I tried to share a bottle with my friends - all I got were hateful glares after they tasted it :D:D:D. Took me a while to explain that it was not yet another prank this time.

16. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Then how will you avoid it in future if you don't know what it is? :p

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Everclear tops my list of horrid booze. Not for its taste, but for the violent rejection my body has to it. (Projectile vomiting about an hour after drinking)
    It not the alcohol volume, because I've drunk moonshine stronger than that stuff that stayed down just fine.
    My preference for alcohol is heavily canted towards sweet flavors. Dessert wines, liqueurs and "girly" drinks tend to be my mainstays.

18. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have to call you on that one. Everclear is 190 proof -- that's 95% ethanol. The maximum possible distillation of ethanol gives a 95.6% ethanol and 4.4% water (you cannot get higher than ~192 proof in any distillation process). Obtaining 100% alcohol is possible with further chemical refinement. You cannot make moonshine stronger than Everclear (unless your wanting to split hairs and state 192 is 'stronger' than 190 proof).

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Saw some guy drop his iPhon 4G on the street this morning...screen shattered. He cursed, I laughed. :evil:

20. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    LOL, okay, I'll concede you that one, for some reason I was thinking Everclear was slightly weaker than it is. The moonshine I had you could watch evaporating away as you lifted the glass, so I dare say is was as close to pure as can be gotten from a homemade still. The stuff was dangerous...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.